[TERPELAZIUN] Ministrà del STUFF - Martă XLIV/2023 #2

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, March 04, 2023, 02:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Estimat Túischac'h, I rise to deliver another Terpelaziun to the Minister of STUFF, as authorised by El Lexhatx H.2. Apologies for the pile-on, nothing personal!

My question relates to the new Government's intentions for issuing ID cards. Can the Minister confirm for me:

a) whether the Government's policy is to issue Talossan ID cards to any citizens who requests them, and therefore to abolish the Civics Test, as I believe they announced pre-election?
b) in light of the answer to a), what the intention of the Distáin was when he approached me this week for the list of questions for the Civics Test?
c) what the Finance Minister meant by his somewhat threatening-sounding mention in the Financial Report of "Once state assets are recovered from private hands and the ID program can continue..."?

Grült méirci à toct.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Estimat Túischac'h, the Minister of STUFF answered the substantive question to my satisfaction in a now-lost post. I would like to reiterate my supplemental question, which was also lost:

"Given that the Minister's answer to subquestions (b) and (c) above was essentially 'I dunno, you'd have to ask the Distáin/MinFin about that'- can I ask whether the Distain/MinFin's actions mentioned above were discussed in Cabinet, or communicated to the Minister of STUFF before hand?"

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

Original response which was lost:
Ministrà à Savanar da Talossa àls Ultra-Fiovaes Folăs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Respuns à [TERPELAZIUN] Ministrà del STUFF - Martă XLIV/2023 #2

a)
A final decision in this regard is still under deligeration, but you can be assured that once a decision is made, we will make an announcement.

b) & c)
As El Ministreu à STUFF es dal Cúltură I can neither comment for El Distáin nor El Ministreu dal Finançù.

Ministrà à Savanar da Talossa àls Ultra-Fiovaes Folăs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Respuns Secund à [TERPELAZIUN] Ministrà del STUFF - Martă XLIV/2023 #2

Üc, El Distain did advise that he was requesting the questions to the civics test.
The Fulbright Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy & Whisky Society
Membreu dal Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa