[TERPELAZIUN] Seneschal (2023/03/04)

Started by Ian Plätschisch, March 04, 2023, 04:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Plätschisch

Estimat Túischac'h,

May the Seneschal please provide an update on the status of the "Succession Solution Amendment"?

Sir Lüc

Since the statutory deadline for replying to this Terpelaziun is fast approaching, may I reiterate to the Cosă that I have signified elsewhere I would be lax in enforcing timely answers, as long as the current instability in our web hosting persists.

Either way, polite reminder about this question to the Seneschal @Breneir Tzaracomprada.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Lüc on March 10, 2023, 06:42:15 AMSince the statutory deadline for replying to this Terpelaziun is fast approaching, may I reiterate to the Cosă that I have signified elsewhere I would be lax in enforcing timely answers, as long as the current instability in our web hosting persists.

Either way, polite reminder about this question to the Seneschal @Breneir Tzaracomprada.

I appreciate the reminder but it is unnecessary. I am aware of the deadline and a response is being drafted.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Estimat Túischac'h,

I thank MC Plätschisch for the question.

The Succession Solution Amendment has not been shelved. Though I do not have anything new to report with respect to progress on the Amendment. The Cabinet is presently occupied with addressing the lingering tremors from the Wittpocalypse. But the Amendment we presented in the Hopper is still the basis of our considerations on monarchy reform.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight