[TERPELAZIUN] Ministreu dàl Cultură

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, March 12, 2023, 06:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Estimat Túischac'h, I rise yet again to present a Terpelaziun to the Minister of Culture, as permitted by El Lexhatx H.2. I apologise once again for seeming to "pick on" the Minister; it is a coincidence that the issues I am noticing are in his portfolio areas.

My question concerns the Symbols of the Ziu Act, currently on the Clark as RZ4. Did the Minister, or Cabinet, receive any feedback from the Royal College of Arms on this bill?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

Ministrà à Cultura

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Respuns à [TERPELAZIUN] Ministreu dàl Cultură
Üc, feedback was received from the Coletx.
The Fulbright Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy & Whisky Society
Membreu dal Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa

Miestră Schivă, UrN

SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTION, estimat Túischac'h. Since the Minister has decided to "get smart", what was the substance of this feedback? Or even its general "tone", i.e., positive, negative or mixed?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on March 18, 2023, 03:19:39 PMSUPPLEMENTAL QUESTION, estimat Túischac'h. Since the Minister has decided to "get smart", what was the substance of this feedback? Or even its general "tone", i.e., positive, negative or mixed?

Estimat Túischac'h, I am answering as the Deputy STUFF/Culture Minister.

There was much feedback on the new ziu symbols. Specifically, a thread started in July 2022 by former Distain Autófil. Distain Davinescu in his capacity as an MC, after contributing to the discussion, would later submit the bill which was recently approved. The tone appears positive, as there was feedback from several Talossans, including members of the Coletx.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Thank you, Deputy Minister. Just to clarify: are you saying that there was no feedback from the Coletx itself, as a unit, but only from individual members?

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on March 23, 2023, 04:04:16 PMThank you, Deputy Minister. Just to clarify: are you saying that there was no feedback from the Coletx itself, as a unit, but only from individual members?

That is correct, no unit-wide feedback of the Coletx but participation by several members in the design itself and conversation concerning transmittal for approval.

Participating individuals from the Coletx:
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald (Nordselva)
The Long Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms (Autofil)
OAF (Vilacafat)
Squirrel King of Arms; The Noir Eagle Herald (Ardpresteir)

I may be missing some context from messages lost in the Wittpocalypse though.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight