[RArchives] Water Street Codex, 2nd Edition now published

Started by GV, April 10, 2020, 04:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GV

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15Ujh46jHIc664YsSsNG31Z3g2NbqhyS3

During the Coronacation, I have not been idle. 

About fifteen years ago, I first published the collection of all my extant archives pertaining to my 2002-2003 PMship.  Since then, that original publication ceased to be available online, and I have always meant to bring it back in a more online-friendly fashion.

Last year, I did a massive reorganization of my Talossan digital archives, which was the setup of the great work done last summer with much-lauded help from Danihel Txechescu with the stupifying process of name-translations for online privacy.  He has come through again this year, and the work, linked above is the result.

The Water Street Codex had its first iteration as the 1st Edition, which contained what was the old L**ry Codex (now redacted): a printable copy of an archive of part of the Wittenberg VIII main board.

That original Water Street Codex edition was published last year, and in the past six months, I've decided to combine it and the old 'PM JJR' archives into a single whole, while taking in the rest of my extant (and sparse) Wittenberg VIII archives.

Thus, we have today the Water Street Codex, 2nd Edition: the extant and printable archives of the extant Witt VIII and archives pertaining not only to my PMship, but also to those of XConâ and MCarbonĂ©l as well as a few things from ML's PMship.  With that, we have an archive that covers Talossan history (though not comprehensively) from 10 November 2001 through 31 December 2003 and the completion of a project that has nagged me for years.  It is a big, big deal to me to get this done and to you at last.

In other news, I keep trying to hack at creating a proper catalog for the Talossan Royal Archives.  This is a work in progress, but with the publishing of the Water Street Codex, 2nd Edition, one of my great goals for the SARS-CovD-19 quarantine is complete with the urtext having been uploaded to the Talossan Secret Archives and the public version uploaded to the link above.

Yes, one of the files is 900+ pages long.