Sense of the Ziu: Eurovision Song Contest 2023

Started by Üc R. Tärfă, March 20, 2023, 03:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Üc R. Tärfă

WHEREAS the Eurovision Song Contest is the longest-running annual international televised music competition and one of the world's longest-running television programmes and the most watched non-sporting television event;

WHEREAS el Regipäts has long associated himself with Berbers;

WHEREAS pop singer Loreen, who won the ESC for Sweden in 2012 with Euphoria one of the most successful song  in the history of the contest, will again represent Sweden in this year ESC next May with Tatoo;

AND WHEREAS she is of berber descent;

BE IT RESOLVED by Regeu, Cosă and Senäts in Ziu assembled that:

1. Loreen receives the Talossan Invincible Moral Support in this year competition;

2. All citizens of the Regipäts who are eligible to vote in ESC are encouraged to give at least 1 of their votes to Sweden.

Uréu q'estadra så:
Üc R. Tärfâ (MC, FREEDEM)
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ
Membreu dal Cosă | Distain Grefieir d'Abbavilla
FREEDEMS President | Presedint dels Democrätici Livereschti
Keys to the Kingdom (Cézembre), Stalwart of the Four Stars (Fiovă)

Üc R. Tärfă

I wasn't planning to give any of my 5 votes to Sweden, but when I discovered that she is berber I will do that for the Regipäts!

Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ
Membreu dal Cosă | Distain Grefieir d'Abbavilla
FREEDEMS President | Presedint dels Democrätici Livereschti
Keys to the Kingdom (Cézembre), Stalwart of the Four Stars (Fiovă)

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein