May Virtual Shoot

Started by Audrada Roibeardet, March 25, 2023, 11:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Audrada Roibeardet

We haven't done a Virtual Shoot in awhile and, I'll be honest, the last shoot didn't go very well.

Instead of organizing a month long competition, I think we should organize a one day event. Maybe we could hang out, chitchat and do some shooting in real time.

I was thinking we could do this on the 6th of May, 2023. Planning this far in advance gives us some time to practice and figure out how we can socialize during the event.

Let me know if this works for all of you.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Audrada Roibeardet on March 25, 2023, 11:37:13 AMWe haven't done a Virtual Shoot in awhile and, I'll be honest, the last shoot didn't go very well.

Instead of organizing a month long competition, I think we should organize a one day event. Maybe we could hang out, chitchat and do some shooting in real time.

I was thinking we could do this on the 6th of May, 2023. Planning this far in advance gives us some time to practice and figure out how we can socialize during the event.

Let me know if this works for all of you.

I am free any time on that day.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Audrada Roibeardet

I've set up a Discord for the club. DM me for the invite, if you're interested.

Audrada Roibeardet

Update: I've decided that the club probably doesn't need a Discord server so I've gone ahead and deleted it.

We're barely active as it is, we don't need to complicate the matter.

Still planning on a May Virtual Shoot on the 6th. Sound off if you plan to participate.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Audrada Roibeardet on April 04, 2023, 11:25:59 AMUpdate: I've decided that the club probably doesn't need a Discord server so I've gone ahead and deleted it.

We're barely active as it is, we don't need to complicate the matter.

Still planning on a May Virtual Shoot on the 6th. Sound off if you plan to participate.

I'm still in!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight