[Treasury] PROPOSED Suspension of sales of Stamps and Coins / Refund recent

Started by xpb, March 29, 2023, 10:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpb

As there have been recent payments to purchase coins and stamps, and there has been no response regarding the inventory of coins and stamps, it it my intention to refund recent PayPal purchases of coins and stamps along with messages that those potential purchasers would be contacted again when such items were available.

I would like to suspend the links at https://talossa.com/culture/coinsandstamps/ until such time as an inventory is accessible for these purchases.

X Pol Briga
Burgermeister of Inland Revenue
Burgermeister@talossa.com

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Yeah, the person who's in possession of those assets, Istefan, hasn't been responsive despite several requests.  It's understandable, given circumstances, but difficult for us to manage around.  I'd love it if anyone had other methods of contact beyond his personal email.  (Same with Mic'haglh, actually.)

How long has it been since the purchases were made?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

xpb

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on March 29, 2023, 10:57:11 AMYeah, the person who's in possession of those assets, Istefan, hasn't been responsive despite several requests.  It's understandable, given circumstances, but difficult for us to manage around.  I'd love it if anyone had other methods of contact beyond his personal email.  (Same with Mic'haglh, actually.)

How long has it been since the purchases were made?

These are recent stamp and coin transactions - there are others that are voluntary contributions (still being shown as purchases with fees deducted) and party registration fees etc.

Mar 23, 2023      
Payment from
[NAME REDACTED]
$5.20 USD
-$0.43
$4.77

Mar 23, 2023      
Payment from
[NAME REDACTED]
$11.20 USD
-$0.82
$10.38

Mar 18, 2023      
Payment from
[NAME REDACTED]
$5.55 USD
-$0.37
$5.18

Mar 18, 2023      
Payment from
[NAME REDACTED]
$2.55 USD
-$0.22
$2.33

So those are all relatively recent -- maybe let's try a bit more to see if we can get Istefan on the horn before we refund them?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Miestră Schivă, UrN

The Secretary of State, I believe, has Istefan's phone number.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Üc R. Tärfă

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on March 29, 2023, 12:51:37 PMSo those are all relatively recent -- maybe let's try a bit more to see if we can get Istefan on the horn before we refund them?

I agree. Maybe you might send an email saying that we are having some difficulties but we will keep in touch. Just to don't give the impressions that we received the money and nothing follows.
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ
Membreu dal Cosă | Distain Grefieir d'Abbavilla
FREEDEMS President | Presedint dels Democrätici Livereschti
Keys to the Kingdom (Cézembre), Stalwart of the Four Stars (Fiovă)

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I don't have his number. I only ever communicated with him via email.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Üc R. Tärfă

If he didn't change it, I found a phone number. I'll  PM you
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ

Üc R. Tärfă

I sent him the link, it's a publicly available information I found out one month ago when the website was down :)
Üc Rêntz'ëfiglheu Tärfâ

Could you send me the number, please?  I'd like to keep trying on this.