[Prümă Ministrà] Seneschal's Initiative: Talossa Talks

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, April 04, 2023, 12:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

PRÜMĂ MINISTRÀ

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
4 April 2023

As Talossans we persevere to ensure a sense of trust and decorum here on Wittenberg. But the question I keep coming back to is whether we really know one another. For those who answer in the negative I want to help change that. As a part of a Seneschal's Initiative (funded only by the Seneschal himself) I am personally making available $120USD for Talossans who want to have a chat over a cup of coffee, tea, beer, or other beverage.

To participate all you need to do is report back on your chat via Wittenberg (which Talossan did you chat with? In person or online? Anything interesting in your chat worthy of sharing?). Within two weeks of notification, I will then send, electronically, each of you $6 USD for a cup of a beverage of your choice. And if you tape your chat and share then I will double it...$12 USD for you both!

Let's have fun getting to know one another!

Breneir
Seneschal

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I have asked one person but received no response. So I am announcing publicly that I am definitely interested in personally getting to know my fellow Talossans (outside of political engagements).

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Ian Plätschisch

@Baron Alexandreu Davinescu and I still need to schedule episode 2 of our show.

I recently got a new coffee machine so I will be passing on the reimbursement, though.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I'm sorry, Ian, I meant to do that.  It's been a lot lately -- work stuff, but also Seder this past Saturday and my wife was out of town, so it was just me alone with the kids all weekend!

Would Sunday night work for you?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on April 05, 2023, 12:56:54 PM@Baron Alexandreu Davinescu and I still need to schedule episode 2 of our show.

I recently got a new coffee machine so I will be passing on the reimbursement, though.

Congratulations on the new coffee machine. Reimbursement offer stands, though, for other beverages should you wish. :) And thank you for participating!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Ian Plätschisch

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on April 05, 2023, 12:59:35 PMI'm sorry, Ian, I meant to do that.  It's been a lot lately -- work stuff, but also Seder this past Saturday and my wife was out of town, so it was just me alone with the kids all weekend!

Would Sunday night work for you?

Sunday is Easter so I don't think that will work. Perhaps Tuesday?

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I'm running my D&D game that night.  Wednesday night?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Ian Plätschisch

mximo

When?

Envoyé de mon moto g stylus 5G (2022) en utilisant Tapatalk

Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: mximo on April 07, 2023, 06:18:57 PMWhen?

Mximo, the time for your chat can be determined by you and your conversation partner. The programme will continue until the funds are depleted.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

mximo

Who is my partner?

Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: mximo on April 07, 2023, 08:39:05 PMWho is my partner?

Your partner can be any Talossan. It is your choice.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

mximo

That was not a question ;)))

Im ready !))

Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator