[Prümă Ministrà] Seneschal's Initiative: Talossa Talks

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, April 04, 2023, 12:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Plätschisch

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Whew, fun stuff!  Can't wait to get that to Breneir and see it up on YouTube.  I can't believe you went on that long-winded rant about how people need to be more open to furries in Talossa, Ian.  That's right, folks -- check out the episode if you want to see it!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Ian Plätschisch

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on April 12, 2023, 07:44:56 PMWhew, fun stuff!  Can't wait to get that to Breneir and see it up on YouTube.  I can't believe you went on that long-winded rant about how people need to be more open to furries in Talossa, Ian.  That's right, folks -- check out the episode if you want to see it!

;D

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quick update: I have received the recording of the Baron and Ian's second entry in their show The Dialogue. I am planning to have this posted on Fora Talossa within the next few days.

And I want to express my heartfelt appreciation to @Audrada Roibeardet for a wonderful conversation today. In thirty minutes we covered favorite books to favorite foods. That will be posted this coming week as well!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

I don't know why I keep calling the show Conversations. I got it stuck in my head before the first episode and now I keep saying it when introducing the show. I'm going to put up a sign next time so I don't forget.

Audrada Roibeardet

It was nice to chitchat. I'm glad I could do my bit for Talossa Talks.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@Bråneu Excelsio Minister Excelsio, I am very pleased to report Audrada Roibeardet has expressed a wish for her drink reimbursement ($12) to be donated to the BHAID! I'll be transmitting via Paypal soon.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

A quick note for others preparing to participate in this initiative:
If you are looking for a good resource for "get-to-know-you" questions I used this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/groups/getting-to-know-you-questions.cfm

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight