News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Government to open COVID-19 benevolent fund

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, April 16, 2020, 07:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

The Cabinet is aware that at least one Talossan citizen is living with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in their close family. We don't know how many others might be "suffering in silence" - who knows how many of us might not be participating in Talossa at the moment because they're ill, or worse.

Therefore the Government aims to set up a fund from our national reserves to support Talossans suffering from the COVID emergency. We are in discussions with the Burgermeister of Internal Revenue as to how much funding we will make available in total, and what the provisions of such a fund could be.

If we claim to be a nation, or at least to be having fun acting like one, we must be supporting our citizens to the extent which we are capable.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Istefan Perþonest

Did you get my email where I laid out the funds and a few approaches?  I've been fighting with the forum software.
Istefan Éovart Perþonest
Puisne Judge of the Uppermost Cort
Cunstavál of Fiôvâ

Miestră Schivă, UrN

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Sir Lüc

Edit: this was a note on forum troubles that has been moved under this thread https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=228
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă