[TERPELAZIUN] Foreign Minister (2023/04/10)

Started by Ian Plätschisch, April 10, 2023, 08:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Plätschisch

Estimat Túischac'h,

May the Honourable Minister inform the Ziu of any plans to attend the upcoming MicroCon 2023 in Chicago?

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on April 10, 2023, 08:54:38 PMEstimat Túischac'h,

May the Honourable Minister inform the Ziu of any plans to attend the upcoming MicroCon 2023 in Chicago?

I'd like to thank the Rt. Hon. Senator for his question.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs endorses the attendance of the Most Hon. and Seneschal Breneir Tzaracomprada at the MicroCon 2023, as it was stated in the Throne Speech at the State Opening of the Ziu.

I believe in our Seneschal experience and expertise to represent our Kingdom's interest at the Convention.
I have confidence in his abilities to engage in productive discussions with other leaders of nations and kingdoms thay may attend the MicroCon.

We wish him success in his efforts and look forward to his return with great insights and newly made connections.

Ian Plätschisch

I thank the Minister for his response.

If I may ask a follow-up, may the Honourable Minister provide any updates on the other initiatives of his Ministry? In particular I am interested in what he has personally been doing in his Ministerial capacity, rather than duties that have been delegated to others.

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on April 11, 2023, 09:44:15 PMI thank the Minister for his response.

If I may ask a follow-up, may the Honourable Minister provide any updates on the other initiatives of his Ministry? In particular I am interested in what he has personally been doing in his Ministerial capacity, rather than duties that have been delegated to others.

To be transparent, I have been facing some challenges lately as I have been devoting much of my time to my recently opened coffee shop. However, I have still managed to make progress on a few important tasks within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

1. I sent a diplomatic message to General Odongo Jeje, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Uganda, and Mr. Vincent Waiswa Bagiire, Permanent Secretary of Foreign Affairs of Uganda, denouncing their decision to criminalize homosexuality.

2. I have been working with the Cabinet to develop a reform to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as outlined in El Lexhatx, to broaden the spectrum of facilities that can be considered and applied for as embassies.

3. I'm developing a point-based system to screen out micronations and other entities interested in establishing contact with our Kingdom. The system takes into account various factors such as the duration since foundation, number of citizens, political stance towards other nations, and additional values such as language, physical locations, and websites.

4. Also, in my role as Minister of Defence, I have also been actively seeking to acquire a boat for the Kingdom. Please note that the size of the boat is not the most important factor.

Despite the challenges I have faced with my coffee shop, I am still committed to engaging in good work with the Kingdom, and I would welcome your input and participation in any of these ongoing efforts.