April 2020 Results (54th Cosa, 4th Clark)

Started by Glüc da Dhi S.H., April 25, 2020, 09:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

54RZ18 - The State Opening of the Cosa Redux Act: Passed (148-0-0, 5-2-0)
54RZ19 - The Investitures Act: Passed (148-0-0, 6-1-0)
54RZ20 - The NCC Redux Act: Passed (138-10-0, 5-1-1)
54RZ21 - The Túischac'h Election Bill: Passed (148-0-0, 3-2-2)
54RZ22 - The Amada Mertgedes Martyrdom Memorial Act: Passed (126-22-0, 5-1-1) (Amendment requires approval by referendum)

Voters per MZ can be found here: http://www.talossa.ca/files/cosa_vote_result.php?cosa=54&clark=4

The following members did not vote and risk losing their seats if they miss the next vote:
Jordan Placie
@mximo
@Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Béneditsch Ardpresteir

I am listed as the Senator from Florencia, and S:reu Ian Plätschisch as that of Maricopa

Béneditsch Ardpresteir, Esq., O.SPM, PMPA
Squirrel King of Arms, Royal Talossan College of Arms; The Noir Eagle Herald
Member, Royal Talossan Bar; Vice Admiral, Royal Talossan Navy; Owner-Schneiderian Steels

Formerly:
Justice of the Uppermost Cort; Attorney General; Deputy Immigration Minister; Senator; Member of the Cosa; Undersecretary of State; Premier & Provincial Secretary, Maricopa; Chancellor of the O.SPM; Dean, RTCoA; Jolly Good Fellow

Sir Lüc

Quote from: Béneditsch Ardpresteir on April 26, 2020, 03:39:27 AM
I am listed as the Senator from Florencia, and S:reu Ian Plätschisch as that of Maricopa
Yes, that's a glitch that happens when there are any vacant seats (last time it was when Hooligan was the regent for John in the 52nd Cosa).

Luckily you can see from http://www.talossa.ca/files/senators.php that all entries are actually correct on a data level, so it's just that the code for printing out the table with all current senators is buggy.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă