News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Best terrirrory

Started by Mack Patrick, May 03, 2023, 07:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mack Patrick

which Territory is the best out of them all?

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Maritiimi-Maxhestic.

Actually, wait. We call them provinces. There is only one actual territory, and so it must by default be the best territory: Pengopats.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on May 03, 2023, 08:07:30 PMMaritiimi-Maxhestic.

Actually, wait. We call them provinces. There is only one actual territory, and so it must by default be the best territory: Pengopats.

I am a proud Florencian but I can't argue with that logic. And I am sure @Munditenens Tresplet will agree that Pengopats is the best.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: Mack Patrick on May 03, 2023, 07:48:03 PMwhich Territory is the best out of them all?
Azul Patrick !
The first 'Whereas' of Law A1 of the following document I found on our Wiki seems to be clear on the answer.. But I may be biaised on the subject :-)

https://wiki.talossa.com/File:CezAdmGuide-52.1.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen