News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[PRÜMĂ] Talossan ID Cards - free!

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, May 11, 2023, 09:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on February 22, 2024, 03:38:04 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 22, 2024, 02:17:49 PMWeird.  Well, please just PM it to me as a file attachment.  I apologize for the issue -- not sure what the problem might be.
I already have, I'll just resend
@Baron Alexandreu Davinescu any updates? Are there cards to be processed?

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on March 15, 2024, 02:30:20 AM
Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on February 22, 2024, 03:38:04 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 22, 2024, 02:17:49 PMWeird.  Well, please just PM it to me as a file attachment.  I apologize for the issue -- not sure what the problem might be.
I already have, I'll just resend
@Baron Alexandreu Davinescu any updates? Are there cards to be processed?
@Baron Alexandreu Davinescu I apologise for the mention, but are there any cards being processed? I really want to have some sort of ID (excluding my student ID) to put in my wallet.

Barclamïu da Miéletz

e.iwuagwu

Like me,I applied for mine for sometime now, no news yet. I just hope it gets processed some time soon.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Currently, there are only three applications. I have no plans to run a new batch until there are a bare minimum of five. As soon as that happens, I will make a public announcement.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Pol dal Timă Lupulescu

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on May 11, 2023, 10:07:14 AMIf you already passed the test and were just waiting to get a card, please just let me know so I can send you the application form again without needing to go through the test.

When you get time, please forward me the application as I took and passed the test last week, even before becoming a citizen.

Thank you!
DJ POLE - Pol dal Timă Lupulescu

If you look at the end of the form, there's a link right to the application.  It should be included in the email that was sent to you when you finished the test.  If you can't find it, please let me know.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on March 21, 2024, 02:41:31 PMCurrently, there are only three applications. I have no plans to run a new batch until there are a bare minimum of five. As soon as that happens, I will make a public announcement.
So now there are 4 applications as @Pol dal Timă Lupulescu has also applied

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

I already passed the test once. What's the application link?
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP on March 31, 2024, 04:37:32 PMI already passed the test once. What's the application link?
Am I seeing this right? 5 applications??? This is so exciting!

Barclamïu da Miéletz

e.iwuagwu

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on March 31, 2024, 04:44:23 PM
Quote from: Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP on March 31, 2024, 04:37:32 PMI already passed the test once. What's the application link?

:D I'd be glad if you help me send it to me sooner. Like very grateful. 😂

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Relax folks, your ID cards will come. Imagine a time when citizens would go for YEARS without an ID card. Some of you've been citizens for a very short time, and the Baron has had some serious family issues recently. Nothing happens overnight in Talossa as it is a purely volunteer-based nation.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

Quote from: Barclamïu da Miéletz on March 31, 2024, 04:44:23 PM
I haven't applied yet, I don't know where to file one.
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on April 01, 2024, 05:32:54 AMRelax folks, your ID cards will come. Imagine a time when citizens would go for YEARS without an ID card. Some of you've been citizens for a very short time, and the Baron has had some serious family issues recently. Nothing happens overnight in Talossa as it is a purely volunteer-based nation.
ID cards might not happen overnight but some stuff does.

Barclamïu da Miéletz

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Yes, because the stuff that happens overnight is the kind of stuff that you can do with a few clicks on a mouse. ID cards are real, hard, Talossanity, that needs to be organised with printers etc.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

The Civics Test I set up is here.  If you take the Civics Test, you will receive a link at the end directing you to the ID Card form.

Right now, I see six applications since the last time I issued cards.  When I get a chance, I will get started on the process.  I completely understand that people are eager, and it's great!  But please be patient.  I will keep everyone updated on the timeframe, but here's my current plan:
  • Validate all tests.  I have to check to make sure everyone got the required score and that they're all current citizens.  This will take very little time, and I will do that tonight.
  • Validate info.  I have to make sure that I have all required information.  Technically I could just reject applications that were not following directions, but I usually reach out in private to fix the application, instead.  Last time, a third of all applications needed fixing.
  • Process the cards.  Most of this is automated, but the profile and signature images need to be done manually.  This usually only takes me five to ten minutes apiece.
  • Printing.  This takes up to two weeks, although it might be less time since it's already been set once.
  • Mailing.  Fairly variable, but I'm in the continental United States, so you can do your own reckoning

I'll be getting started tonight -- my apologies to anyone who had to wait.