DRAFT - the chitterling sausage appointment

Started by þerxh Sant-Enogat, May 12, 2023, 04:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

þerxh Sant-Enogat

I humbly propose the following for discussion before vote or adoption by acclamation :

DRAFT FOR DISCUSSION BY HONOURABLE CITIZENS OF THE PROVINCE OF CEZEMBRE :

WHEREAS Cézembre - famous for its title of best province of Talossa - is distant from motherland GTA but close to the heart of all citizens knowledgeable of Talossan history;

Wheras it should be part of all spiritual path for Talossan citizens to visit Cézembre once in a life, duty known in Talossan as « Euro Haxh »;

Whereas it should be an honour but also a duty for all Talossan Citizens lucky enough to live near our beloved Island to welcome and guide co-citizens who travel their way to there;

Whereas the "Galette à l'Andouille et au Camembert" is a Cézembre regional culinary speciality that all educated citizen should have tried once (as such, a delicious brittonic buckwheat pancake with chitterling sausage slices and melted camembert);

Be it resolved that :

Firstly, « The Royal Tourist Office of the Island od Cézembre », known officially in El Glheþ as "L'Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre", is created, and is given the mission to promote tourism to Cézembre by advertising the numerous qualities of the island and its coastal surroundings, whether historical, geographical, culinary or fiscal (OP being doubtful on the last one);

Secondly, the position of Director, known as « El Zirecteir del Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre", is created, and his mission defined as to welcome and guide Talossan visitors onto Cézembre and around, namely in the cities of Saint-Malo and Dinard, provided this Director is not empeached by his professional duties (i.e. better select French school holidays to be sure of his presence on-shore) or by personal important issues;

Thirdly,  is hereby appointed, þerxh Sant-Enogat as such Director, given with the first title of "Zirecteir del Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre", on the main bribery-like reason he has sworn to offer on his own monies a "Galette à l'Andouille et au Camembert" to the first 20 talossan citizens who will take the "Euro Haxh" under his office (alternative galette vegan-fillings possible).

(Thanks to Marcel for the Talossan words and please pardon my French)
Þ
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

xpb

I heartily endorse this concept.  This, along with homesteading applications should be taken up at the start of June by l'Etats.  Note that El Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu might be placed in Zone Authorizeè at a loca originally requested by S:reu Sant-Enogat that he has personally had holiday, and then he then may select another within Zone Intredite as a personal location?

xpb

xpb

I also had first hand experience with the hajj to Mecca when I lived for a couple years in Jeddah and while this concept would be more secular it would be just as powerful towards tourism

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Thanks X. Pol
So let's go for ///magic.magnificence.wreckage, which is obviously the best place for an hidden pirates' treasure
(fr: ///orageuse.repaver.goûtant)
Sénéchal de Cézembre,

xpb

Does the other current member of l'Etats @Dame Litz have any comment?  Other citizens of Cézembre are also welcome to comment in this thread.

@ þerxh is the recipe for "Galette à l'Andouille et au Camembert" what you contributed to https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=2161.msg19481#msg19481?  If not, then perhaps that could be added as well.

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: xpb on May 15, 2023, 06:41:19 AM@ þerxh is the recipe for "Galette à l'Andouille et au Camembert" what you contributed to https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=2161.msg19481#msg19481?  If not, then perhaps that could be added as well.

No, I suggested a much simpler recipe.. a 'galette de sarrasin' (buckwheat pancake) is something which is much better appreciated when eaten in a 'crêperie' (pancake restaurant) than if you try to make it yourself. Another good reason to do the Euro-Haxh !
Sénéchal de Cézembre,

Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN

Looks good - though when I get a minute, I'd like to give it a more "grammatical" tidy-up and shall post it here before it goes to a vote. 
Litz Cjantscheir LLB, LLM
Senior Justice/Judge of the Cort Pü Inalt

Ián Tamorán S.H.

Splendid! Should we also repeat all our postings in French as well?
Formidable! Est-ce-qu'on peut traduire tout en Francais?

...and should someone who speaks French correctly help us? <you know who you are> <grin>
Quality through Thought
Turris Fortis Mihi Deus

Think the best, say the best, and you will be the best.

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: Ián Tamorán S.H. on May 20, 2023, 01:11:09 PMSplendid! Should we also repeat all our postings in French as well?
Formidable! Est-ce-qu'on peut traduire tout en Francais?

...and should someone who speaks French correctly help us? <you know who you are> <grin>
J´ai peur que cela ne profite qu'à nous deux... y a-t-il d'autres francophones à Cézembre ?
I'm afraid it benefits only to the two of us.. are there other French speakers in Cézembre ?
.. this being said, we surely want to avoid the Witt to become to tower of Babel, what do you think of Xhorxh Pol's initiative to inventory our language skills ?
Btw, congrats for your french, I hope it was not too difficult to work for a French company !
Sénéchal de Cézembre,

xpb

Quote from: Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN on May 17, 2023, 01:30:20 PMLooks good - though when I get a minute, I'd like to give it a more "grammatical" tidy-up and shall post it here before it goes to a vote.

Much appreciated @Dame Litz it would be great have that available for l'Etats by the start of the month of June.  I will sort out the homestead claim and tourism office location and write that up for confirmation as well.  Will be traveling a bit (again) but should have access to Witt.

xpb

Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN

Quote from: xpb on May 30, 2023, 02:19:02 PM
Quote from: Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN on May 17, 2023, 01:30:20 PMLooks good - though when I get a minute, I'd like to give it a more "grammatical" tidy-up and shall post it here before it goes to a vote.

Much appreciated @Dame Litz it would be great have that available for l'Etats by the start of the month of June.  I will sort out the homestead claim and tourism office location and write that up for confirmation as well.  Will be traveling a bit (again) but should have access to Witt.

xpb
Better late than never:

Whereas Cézembre - famous for its title of the best province of Talossa - is the furthest province from the GTA, but the closest to the hearts of all Talossans,

Whereas all Talossan citizens are encouraged, should they have the means and ability, to visit Cézembre at least once in their lifetime, 

Whereas the Provincial Government of Cézembre should do all within its remit to make sure this is a memorable and worthwhile visit to our fabulous homeland,

Therefore, be it enacted by L'Etats de Cézembre:

Section 1) Any trip or visit by any Talossan to Cézembre shall be known as the "Euro Haxh",

Section 2) It shall be a duty for all Talossan Citizens lucky enough to live near our beloved island to welcome and guide fellow Talossans who travel on a Euro Haxh.

b) Such citizens who live near our fair island, shall also endeavour to educate the unfamiliar on "Galette à l'Andouille et au Camembert" - a Cézembre regional culinary specialty,

Section 3) In order to further aid and empower local citizens, and to assist them in the promotion of Euro Haxh,  L'Etats de Cézembre, hereby establishes, "The Royal Tourist Office of the Island of Cézembre", known officially in El Glheþ as "L'Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre", and charges it with the mission to promote tourism to Cézembre by advertising the numerous qualities of the island and its coastal surroundings, by whatever means it deems fit, including but not limited to, such matters as historical, geographical, culinary or fiscal.

Section 4) The Royal Tourist Office of the Island of Cézembre shall be headed by a Director, known as "El Zirecteir del Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre". 

b) They shall be appointed and dismissed by a resolution passed by a majority of L'Etats de Cézembre. 

c) The Director shall be responsible for welcoming and offering to guide Talossan visitors onto Cézembre and its surrounds, namely in the cities of Saint-Malo and Dinard, provided this Director is not prevented from doing so by a reasonable excuse. 

Furthermore:

Be it resolved by of L'Etats de Cézembre that it passes the following resolution, as described in Section 4b above that:

þerxh Sant-Enogat shall be appointed "Zirecteir del Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre" and shall serve as Director until L'Etats de Cézembre resolves otherwise, or he otherwise vacates said office, by resignation/death/loss of citizenship. 

Uréu q'estadra så:
/s
Litz Cjantscheir LLB, LLM
Senior Justice/Judge of the Cort Pü Inalt

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN on May 31, 2023, 03:46:33 PM
Quote from: xpb on May 30, 2023, 02:19:02 PM

xpb
Better late than never:

Whereas Cézembre - famous for its title of the best province of Talossa - is the furthest province from the GTA, but the closest to the hearts of all Talossans,

Whereas all Talossan citizens are encouraged, should they have the means and ability, to visit Cézembre at least once in their lifetime,

Whereas the Provincial Government of Cézembre should do all within its remit to make sure this is a memorable and worthwhile visit to our fabulous homeland,

Therefore, be it enacted by L'Etats de Cézembre:

Section 1) Any trip or visit by any Talossan to Cézembre shall be known as the "Euro Haxh",

Section 2) It shall be a duty for all Talossan Citizens lucky enough to live near our beloved island to welcome and guide fellow Talossans who travel on a Euro Haxh.

b) Such citizens who live near our fair island, shall also endeavour to educate the unfamiliar on "Galette à l'Andouille et au Camembert" - a Cézembre regional culinary specialty,

Section 3) In order to further aid and empower local citizens, and to assist them in the promotion of Euro Haxh,  L'Etats de Cézembre, hereby establishes, "The Royal Tourist Office of the Island of Cézembre", known officially in El Glheþ as "L'Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre", and charges it with the mission to promote tourism to Cézembre by advertising the numerous qualities of the island and its coastal surroundings, by whatever means it deems fit, including but not limited to, such matters as historical, geographical, culinary or fiscal.

Section 4) The Royal Tourist Office of the Island of Cézembre shall be headed by a Director, known as "El Zirecteir del Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre".

b) They shall be appointed and dismissed by a resolution passed by a majority of L'Etats de Cézembre.

c) The Director shall be responsible for welcoming and offering to guide Talossan visitors onto Cézembre and its surrounds, namely in the cities of Saint-Malo and Dinard, provided this Director is not prevented from doing so by a reasonable excuse.

Furthermore:

Be it resolved by of L'Etats de Cézembre that it passes the following resolution, as described in Section 4b above that:

þerxh Sant-Enogat shall be appointed "Zirecteir del Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre" and shall serve as Director until L'Etats de Cézembre resolves otherwise, or he otherwise vacates said office, by resignation/death/loss of citizenship.

Uréu q'estadra så:
/s

Thanks @Dame Litz for this wording, much more official and serious ! I'll try not to vacate the position for any of the last two reasons
Sénéchal de Cézembre,

xpb

I have been experiencing flight delays and have a thin WiFi at the moment I will move this into l'Etats this evening unless Dame Litz would prefer to?  I will write up the Hooligan and Sant-Enogat homesteads and the Tourist office locations (I think I can edit that map on my traveling computer, if not just have the text description)

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: xpb on May 15, 2023, 06:41:19 AM@ þerxh is the recipe for "Galette à l'Andouille et au Camembert" what you contributed to https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=2161.msg19481#msg19481?  If not, then perhaps that could be added as well.

I found a recipe for the galette in english, but I've never tried it
https://www.madaboutmacarons.com/thin-buckwheat-pancakes-galettes-au-sarrasin/
Sénéchal de Cézembre,

xpb

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on June 18, 2023, 12:57:16 PM

I found a recipe for the galette in english, but I've never tried it
https://www.madaboutmacarons.com/thin-buckwheat-pancakes-galettes-au-sarrasin/

This place in town https://holycrepeco.com has some authentic crepe making irons and some gluten free options so I will as about buckwheat which may tie to their savory crepes.