Revocation of an award of arms

Started by King John, May 15, 2023, 05:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King John

Would the Squirrel King and/or the Dean do me the favour of convening a Court of Chivalry with the purpose of revoking the privilege of Cauvesc Carlüs Xheraltescu to bear and display Arms in the Kingdom of Talossa? Let this be done at your earliest convenience, and let the Armorial reflect the action of the Court (without actually removing the graphic of the said Arms).

Thank you.

— John R (and Blanc Wolf Herald)

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

There is precedent for this. @Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB , I believe you are the most active senior member. Maybe it would be appropriate to follow your lead? I have located the last time we did this, years ago, if the specifics would help.

-Dean
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on May 15, 2023, 06:05:00 PMThere is precedent for this. @Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB , I believe you are the most active senior member. Maybe it would be appropriate to follow your lead? I have located the last time we did this, years ago, if the specifics would help.

-Dean

Thank you Dean. I would be happy to read up on previous Courts of Chivalry and will do some research on my own as to how best to proceed.

-SVA/REH
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on May 15, 2023, 10:28:16 PMHere is a link to the last time this onerous chore was performed.

https://talossa.proboards.com/thread/11386/convening-court-chivalry

-Dean

Thank you. I had quite forgotten about how the previous Court of Chivalry went down just like I had quite forgotten the outcome. I will post something soon and convene the Court of Chivalry (probably later this morning).

-SVA/REH
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal