Call for bills - 54th Cosa, 5th Clark - May 2020

Started by Glüc da Dhi S.H., April 28, 2020, 03:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

It is my pleasure to open call for bills of the May 2020 Clark.

Eventually, the clark can be viewed in real time here:

www.talossa.ca/files/cosa_vote_result.php?cosa=54&clark=5 (for the votes)

and here:

www.talossa.ca/files/clark.php?cosa=54&clark=5 (for the bills )

It is NOT too late to submit bills, of course, as you have OFFICIALLY until the morning of the 30th of this month, provided your bills have been in the Hopper before end of business day the 25th, of course. I will make the Clark on May 1st's morning and bills submitted up to a few hours before that will probably also be taken.

PLEASE note that in order to support a bill, you need to:

1 ) Be a Senator, the Secretary of State or the King
or
2 ) Have been nominated as a Cosa Member for the upcoming Clark BEFORE the 25th,

To vote on the Clark, you will have 3 options:

1 ) You will be able to vote in the Clark thread (which will be created later on the 1st of May), or in a separate Senate or Cosa voting thread. I will enter your votes in the DB.

2 ) You will be able to vote directly in the database, using your usernumber and DB password (which you can retrieve at: www.talossa.ca/files/login.php using the PSC of the election) or by login via Facebook (which requires manual activation on my part).

Glüc da Dhi
Secretary of State
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Senator A. dal Val wrote to you earlier on the month (cc'ing me) asking you to Clark the Judiciary Amendment (https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=98.msg1413#msg1413). Has this been done?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Quote from: Miestrâ Schiva, UrN on April 29, 2020, 09:42:17 PM
Senator A. dal Val wrote to you earlier on the month (cc'ing me) asking you to Clark the Judiciary Amendment (https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=98.msg1413#msg1413). Has this been done?

Not yet. I sent a reply on the 28th. I guess it can be clarked, but it would need to be with him (or you) as sponsor, because V is not an MZ anymore.

Ian Plätschisch

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Well, put me down and Açafat down as sponsors.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Açafat del Val

I'd like to clark the following:

-- Judiciary Amendment of 2020
-- The Uniform Seneschál Election Act
-- The Uniform Túischac'h Election Act
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Hmm,

I was going to point out that MZ's should include a link to the hopper thread, but I just noticed this wasn't mentioned in the call for bills post, which it should have been.

In the case of bills where the submitted version is not in the first post of a thread, please refer to the exact post, because now I just sort of have to guess which one to clark.

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

With regards to the Judiciary amendment, I'll put Citaxhien Miestrâ as main sponsor and s;reu Del Val as cosponsor. Hope that's ok with everyone...