Main Menu

[INMIGRAZIUN/STUFF] Immigration Ad Campaign

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, May 25, 2023, 01:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

MINISTRÀ DAL INMIGRAZIUN
    MINISTRY OF IMMIGRATION

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

As Immigration Minister I have reached out to the Culture/STUFF Minister, @Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat, and am pleased to announce a small immigration ad campaign in cooperation with the Culture and STUFF Ministry. The campaign will consist of graphic advertising on Facebook and Instagram, at a cost of $40.

Text to be used:
QuoteBecoming a Talossan is so easy it's almost funny. The immigration process begins by filling out an application form, which is sent off to the Immigration Minister. The form asks of you a few simple questions (like who and where you are, and why you want to become a Talossan) and verifies that you are a real person. (Think of it kind of like the three questions required to cross the Bridge of Death in Monty Python and the Holy Grail — "What is your name?" "What is your quest?" "What is your favourite colour?")Join the Talossanity here: http://talossa.com/immigration-application

Graphic to be used:

In compliance with applicable laws, this will serve as the expenditure's public notice and for notice to our trusty burgermeister, @xpb.

Breneir Tzaracomprada
Immigration Minister

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Ian Plätschisch

Nice.

One critique; the text doesn't actually say anything about what Talossa is or why someone should want to be part of it.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on May 25, 2023, 04:46:22 PMNice.

One critique; the text doesn't actually say anything about what Talossa is or why someone should want to be part of it.

Fair. I pulled it from the longstanding language on Talossa.com. I will work on changing both.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight