DRAFT Revocation of CCX's Keys to the Kingdom Award

Started by Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN, May 31, 2023, 04:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN

Whereas A5: The Keys to the Kingdom Act granted the Keys to the Kingdom to a number of citizens;

Whereas C. Carlüs Xheráltsëfiglheu was one of the said citizens;

Whereas said citizen has been found guilty of crimes which are unbecoming of holders of the Keys to the Kingdom;

Whereas enough has been said on this matter on public record,

Therefore, be it resolved by L'Etats de Cézembre that:

The awarding of the Keys to the Kingdom to C. Carlüs Xheráltsëfiglheu is hereby revoked and annulled. 

Uréu q'estadra så:
/s
Litz Cjantscheir LLB, LLM
Senior Justice/Judge of the Cort Pü Inalt

þerxh Sant-Enogat

þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

xpb

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on August 02, 2023, 01:10:40 PM@xpb @Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN Shouldn't we vote this bill and amend law A5 ?

I believe we if have a unanimous decision on this the name can be struck by l'Etats as an amendment to the amendment, and the citizens would still have the option to reinstate should there be someone who objects (unlikely)  I vote yes to strike the name prior to the time l'Etats reforms after the realm elections are held.

xpb

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: xpb on August 26, 2023, 07:23:23 PM
Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on August 02, 2023, 01:10:40 PM@xpb @Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN Shouldn't we vote this bill and amend law A5 ?

I believe we if have a unanimous decision on this the name can be struck by l'Etats as an amendment to the amendment, and the citizens would still have the option to reinstate should there be someone who objects (unlikely)  I vote yes to strike the name prior to the time l'Etats reforms after the realm elections are held.

xpb
Yes also for me, and I think that @Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN who initiated the bill is also in favour ?
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

xpb

The item has been posted in l'Etats where each of us may vote to approve the resolution
https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=2661.0