L'Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu (a.k.a. The Chitterling Sausage appointment)

Started by xpb, June 02, 2023, 09:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpb

Whereas Cézembre - famous for its title of the best province of Talossa - is the furthest province from the GTA, but the closest to the hearts of all Talossans,

Whereas all Talossan citizens are encouraged, should they have the means and ability, to visit Cézembre at least once in their lifetime,

Whereas the Provincial Government of Cézembre should do all within its remit to make sure this is a memorable and worthwhile visit to our fabulous homeland,

Therefore, be it enacted by L'Etats de Cézembre:

Section 1) Any trip or visit by any Talossan to Cézembre shall be known as the "Euro Haxh",

Section 2) It shall be a duty for all Talossan Citizens lucky enough to live near our beloved island to welcome and guide fellow Talossans who travel on a Euro Haxh.

b) Such citizens who live near our fair island, shall also endeavour to educate the unfamiliar on "Galette à l'Andouille et au Camembert" - a Cézembre regional culinary specialty,

Section 3) In order to further aid and empower local citizens, and to assist them in the promotion of Euro Haxh,  L'Etats de Cézembre, hereby establishes, "The Royal Tourist Office of the Island of Cézembre", known officially in El Glheþ as "L'Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre", and charges it with the mission to promote tourism to Cézembre by advertising the numerous qualities of the island and its coastal surroundings, by whatever means it deems fit, including but not limited to, such matters as historical, geographical, culinary or fiscal.

Section 4) The Royal Tourist Office of the Island of Cézembre shall be headed by a Director, known as "El Zirecteir del Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre".

b) They shall be appointed and dismissed by a resolution passed by a majority of L'Etats de Cézembre.

c) The Director shall be responsible for welcoming and offering to guide Talossan visitors onto Cézembre and its surrounds, namely in the cities of Saint-Malo and Dinard, provided this Director is not prevented from doing so by a reasonable excuse.

Furthermore:

Be it resolved by of L'Etats de Cézembre that it passes the following resolution, as described in Section 4b above that:

þerxh Sant-Enogat shall be appointed "Zirecteir del Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre" and shall serve as Director until L'Etats de Cézembre resolves otherwise, or he otherwise vacates said office, by resignation/death/loss of citizenship.

Uréu q'estadra så:
X. Pol Briga (Seneschal)

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Honoured by this appointment ! I will prepare this weekend a communication in the national thread of Wittenberg to promote the services provided by the ORTIC and the beauty of our beloved island.

Edit : I will wait for your vote that I hope positive, please excuse my hurriness !
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

xpb

I vote Për on this appointment.

What say you, @Dame Litz?

Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN

Litz Cjantscheir LLB, LLM
Senior Justice/Judge of the Cort Pü Inalt

þerxh Sant-Enogat