News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Seat allocation in L'Etats

Started by xpb, June 06, 2023, 02:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpb

It comes to my attention that the allocation of seats for l'Etats may have been caught up in the Wittocalypse outage.  Backtracking in Election buddy, there were two votes for each there in secret for
1. Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN
2. X. Pol Brigaand

I voted in public
for Dame Litz in the voting thread, thus giving a 3:2 majority of votes which translated to a 12 seat allocation for Litz and a 8 seat allocation for Briga as per the calculator specified in Article 9 of the CÉZEMBREAN ADMINISTRATION GUIDE or CAG (that document needs update with results and updated census, etc)

I wish to allocate half of my seats in l'Etats to @þerxh Sant-Enogat a.k.a. Zirecteir del Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre such that he can directly propose legislation and act upon same, thus changing the allocation of seats to 12 Litz 4 Briga 4 Sant-Enogat.

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: xpb on June 06, 2023, 02:13:51 PMI wish to allocate half of my seats in l'Etats to @þerxh Sant-Enogat a.k.a. Zirecteir del Óifisch Rexhital del Tourismeu dal Insulā da Cézembre such that he can directly propose legislation and act upon same, thus changing the allocation of seats to 12 Litz 4 Briga 4 Sant-Enogat.

I accept with gratitude S:reu Briga's offer, and commit to serve the interests of our beloved province and her people.
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

þerxh Sant-Enogat

A question to [mention]Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP [/mention] if I may, what should be the glheþ translation of Member of L'Etats de Cézembre ? Membreu del Etats da Cézembre ? Btw, is 'L'Etats' a talossan word ? ´L'Estat' would be the old french for the State
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on June 08, 2023, 05:06:45 PMA question to [mention]Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP [/mention] if I may, what should be the glheþ translation of Member of L'Etats de Cézembre ? Membreu del Etats da Cézembre ?

Yes, pretty much.

QuoteBtw, is 'L'Etats' a talossan word ? ´L'Estat' would be the old french for the State

It's not. I don't know where it comes from, but apparently it's been in use since at least 2010.
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!