News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Just checking in...

Started by AlleyCat67, June 08, 2023, 12:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlleyCat67

Hello all.... I recently put in my application and have been trying to read through some of the posts here to learn more about Talossan things in what little free time I have...

Figuring out what my Talossan name will be has been a stumbling block but will post about that over there.

If anyone has some tips for what to look at first, or just want to know more about me just let me know.

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Welcome!  The wiki is the best way to get to know a lot of the broad facts about our little nation -- a short time exploring around will get you a lot of info about our government, history, culture, etc: https://wiki.talossa.com/Main_Page

But you're also in luck to be coming to the country at a time when things are really booming.  There's been some big successful cultural events, like the fantasy cycling competition TCAT or the archery club, and the national conversation here on Witt has been almost nonstop.  I hope you'll find something that interests you, and that you'll join in!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

AlleyCat67

Graschciăs!  I'm certainly looking forward to jumping in the deep end, so to speak, and finding some new things to do, and hopefully make some new friends in the process.

I'll probably be asking a lot of questions as I go through the Wiki if I come across things I don't quite understand or otherwise need clarification on, so hope everyone is patient with me.  🥰

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Absolutely!  Ask about anything that makes you curious, and someone will be sure to chime in.  We're a friendly lot, here :)
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Audrada Roibeardet

It's refreshing to see a prospective citizen engaging right off the bat.

AlleyCat67

Hello again.... Sorry I haven't been active the last week, life stuff has been happening, and is actually still happening, and have had to deal with that.  Gonna try and get back in here this weekend and make up for lost time.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: AlleyCat67 on June 15, 2023, 02:31:27 AMHello again.... Sorry I haven't been active the last week, life stuff has been happening, and is actually still happening, and have had to deal with that.  Gonna try and get back in here this weekend and make up for lost time.

No problem Samantha. We are just happy to have you here in the Kingdom. I hope you are able to find your way around the boards here and if you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight