Idea of making an e-Sport team of Talossa

Started by Bitour Scurzniescu, May 07, 2020, 04:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bitour Scurzniescu

Hey!
It's really important in 2020 to look at new horizons. e-Sport is a very fast-paced direction and Talossa still doesn't have a team in any e-sport game. So, would you like to establish the first micronation e-sport team in the world?
I would prefer to make a CS:GO team near EU, but we can make few teams at the same time to play different games.
What do you think?

If you are interested just message me or give me your mail/reddit/steam!

P.S. I'm really sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker!
P.S.S. The main idea of ​​this is to play once a week/month in your favorite games with Talossa friends!

Ian Plätschisch

Quote from: Nick Korotov on May 07, 2020, 04:54:35 AM
Hey!
It's really important in 2020 to look at new horizons. e-Sport is a very fast-paced direction and Talossa still doesn't have a team in any e-sport game. So, would you like to establish the first micronation e-sport team in the world?
I would prefer to make a CS:GO team near EU, but we can make few teams at the same time to play different games.
What do you think?

P.S.S. The main idea of ​​this is to play once a week/month in your favorite games with Talossa friends!
One of the only times I played fort nite, I made it to the top 20 just by immediately deploying my parachute.

Other than that I'm pretty terrible at them

Bitour Scurzniescu

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on May 07, 2020, 04:03:56 PM
Quote from: Nick Korotov on May 07, 2020, 04:54:35 AM
Hey!
What do you think?

One of the only times I played fort nite, I made it to the top 20 just by immediately deploying my parachute.

Other than that I'm pretty terrible at them
Azur! I have never played fortnite, only PUBG. But if you want to make a fortnite team, I will learn how to play that! :)
Really, it's not important to have a great skill, we are not going to win major championships. You just need to want to play any game. So, would you like to join me? xd

Miestră Schivă, UrN

The Ministry of Culture heartily 100% approves of this venture. Let us know if you need funding for it.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Bitour Scurzniescu

Quote from: Miestrâ Schiva, UrN on May 08, 2020, 01:08:58 AM
The Ministry of Culture heartily 100% approves of this venture. Let us know if you need funding for it.
Thank you a lot :)
The plan is this:
1. Make a group in Steam
2. Make a server/voice chat in Discord
3. Find people who want to join that (The hardest part xd)
4. Throw the first e-sport competition of Talossa! (Whatever a game)
I will be grateful if you can advertise this to Talossa's gamers

Sir Lüc

Right, didn't get around to replying to this earlier. I'm not a citizen anymore, but I used to play CS pretty regularly between mid 2016-mid 2019, and then more sporadically to this day (c'est moi).

I'd be glad to play together (or whatever the idea is). I doubt we could get a competition going on, but maybe we can manage to play a competitive game with an only/mostly-Talossan team.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

Açafat del Val

We already have a Discord server. Why not organize some playtime there?

I like to play RTS or turn-based strategy games mostly, but I am amenable, really, to any game that is fun at its core.

Anyone else want to join in? Viteu and I have already play some games (I think?) on a different Discord server.

Let me know who's in (just so I know who to contact, and which games they have), and I'll organize something!
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

Adam Grigoriu

I'm in. I've been meaning to ask what games people have and maybe organize Stardew Valley or Tabletop Simulator if I can get enough people together. Failing that, I there's always browser-based board games or CAH. That's usually what I play, but I'd try pretty much anything.

There is also Warzone, which as I understand it is very much inline with Talossan traditions. (It's not COD: Warzone, it's essentially Risk but better)
Current
    Director of the Office of Preparedness and Response, RTMC HQ

Former
    Minister of the Interior & Permanent Secretary for Immigration

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Yeah me too, I got a few games, PUBG (pc) rocket league, fortnight (not my fave tho), war thunder (that counts right?)
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Quote from: Txosuè Éiric Rôibeardescù on September 18, 2020, 09:28:12 AM
Yeah me too, I got a few games, PUBG (pc) rocket league, fortnight (not my fave tho), war thunder (that counts right?)

Also I have loads of other games. Quite a fan of elite dangerous, we could make a player faction on there and control a space station! :D
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre

xpb

For those of a more contemplative simultaneous planned move style, I have been on www.youplay.it for Wooden Ships and Iron Men and Blue Max for 15+ years.  It is simple to make private games for Talossans if desired, and there is no cost to participate (donations to the site are optional).

Açafat del Val

You know what else has a very low barrier of entry, is very accessible, is cross-platform, and can be fun? Diplomacy.

https://www.playdiplomacy.com/

The catch: it's cutthroat, and participants have to be able to NOT take things personally.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Ha ha, you might not know this, but many of the people who started the RUMP (including the King, I think) were Diplomacy players. In the Republic we used to say that Kingdom politicians had picked up bad habits of backstabbing and deceit from that game...

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Bitour Scurzniescu

So, after the long calm, shall we start a CIV 6 tournament?
Who's in?