[Prümă Ministrà] Seneschal Visit to Buenos Aires

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, August 01, 2023, 08:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

PRÜMĂ MINISTRÀ

Folks, just a quick note that I will be on a visit to Buenos Aires, Argentina and Montevideo, Uruguay from 3-13 August and will have a reduced presence here on Wittenberg. Our talented Distain @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu has agreed to cover any emergent needs arising in the Seneschalsquab during my time of reduced presence. My sincere thanks to you, Baron. I will continue to monitor our immigration mailbox for applications to be processed.

Should there be any diplomatic breakthroughs for Talossan-Porteño relations then I shall be sure to loop in Minister of Foreign Affairs @Bråneu Excelsio.

Breneir

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Safe travels! There won't be a bloodless coup seizing power while you are gone, and you will not return to armed troopers who take you into indefinite secret custody.  Sorry, wait, was that a weird thing to say?  Never mind.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

þerxh Sant-Enogat

þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

Am I the only one who instantly thinks of Starship Troopers anytime someone mentions Buenos Aires?

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 01, 2023, 08:41:16 PMSafe travels! There won't be a bloodless coup seizing power while you are gone, and you will not return to armed troopers who take you into indefinite secret custody.  Sorry, wait, was that a weird thing to say?  Never mind.

That is correct Baron, the coup will be quite bloody, and the custody, not-so-secret :-D

But in all seriousness, enjoy your trip Breneir!
The Fulbright Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy & Whisky Society
Membreu dal Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Unfortunately, no one yet from Argentina or Uruguay registered in the Welcome Network !
https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=2605.0
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen