News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Not All Talossan Culture is Red and Green

Started by Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu, May 08, 2020, 06:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

So since I've been closed up (and even a little before), I took up the hobby of painting.  Most of your know that I work in the theatre industry, and I was, essentially, looking for a creative outlet that I could do on my own.  So, I would like to offer the following Talossan art (based on the theory that, if it's art... and a Talossan has done it, it is Talossan art) for the enjoyment of my compatriots.

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Eðo Grischun

Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

DNVercaria

Cool.

Btw., these are two of my takes on the present pandemic circumstances:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nz4PXdkTTE (in English)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyZ10JrGTEs&t=69s (almost the same, in German)

Istefan Perþonest

So, you painted a Discordian icon and a Subgenius icon . . . and both with a lot of green.
Istefan Éovart Perþonest
Puisne Judge of the Uppermost Cort
Cunstavál of Fiôvâ
Burgermeister of Inland Revenue

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

I did.  I'm actually really happy with how the Dobbshead turned out.  Less so the Chao.  I've been using icons for eye training (ie, trying to get what I see onto the canvas).  I don't really have any training, so it's a process.
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Miestră Schivă, UrN

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Eðo Grischun

Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Miestră Schivă, UrN

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu on May 08, 2020, 06:39:56 PM
So since I've been closed up (and even a little before), I took up the hobby of painting.  Most of your know that I work in the theatre industry, and I was, essentially, looking for a creative outlet that I could do on my own.  So, I would like to offer the following Talossan art (based on the theory that, if it's art... and a Talossan has done it, it is Talossan art) for the enjoyment of my compatriots.

This old post got me thinking.
Does the Kingdom have an online art museum?
ESB's art, DN Vercaria's music and many other offerings might be good features of an online Talossan art museum. It would also draw attention the our nation.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

This project is third on my list. Would anyone be interested in cooperating on establishing a Virtual National Art Museum of Talossa?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on March 13, 2022, 01:58:43 AM
This project is third on my list. Would anyone be interested in cooperating on establishing a Virtual National Art Museum of Talossa?

I'm not an artist, but I do have two published novels of Science Fiction with a third that I'm still writing.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on March 13, 2022, 08:17:26 AM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on March 13, 2022, 01:58:43 AM

I'm not an artist, but I do have two published novels of Science Fiction with a third that I'm still writing.

A literary art section sounds like a fantastic idea too.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

The existing library on the wiki could easily be expanded to accommodate a visual art section.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein