News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Mximo’s Announcement

Started by mximo, August 19, 2023, 11:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mximo

My friend the Prime Minister has decided not to renew his mandate as a senator and I am pleased today to announce my candidacy as senator from Florencia. As you know I have already held this position in the past and it is with humility and respect for our dear historical and democratic assembly the Ziu that I decide today to make this announcement. The nachos-shaped province is a very monarchist province and as I have often said and I repeat it again today I respect the democratic decision of the citizens of Talossa who have chosen to keep the crown as head of state . I have long called for the abolition of the monarchy but I consider the debate as closed and respect the democratic choice of citizens. Some time ago I decided to join the TNC mainly for a man, my friend the outgoing senator and prime minister of our dear nation Breneir Tzaracomprada. Only crazy people don't change their minds. I believe that precisely the democratic debate which is polarizing everywhere on the planet is unhealthy. To deny a politician the right to make mistakes or the right to change his mind is, in my opinion, dangerous for the well-being of the debate. It is clear that as a senator I will support our institutions above all else. I end with an outstretched hand to his majesty the king for a request for an audience in order to move towards a majestic future for Talossa. Long live Talossa!

Mximo Carbonèl
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator