News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Free Democrats call EXTRAORDINARY CONVENTION

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, August 31, 2023, 04:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Within the last week, the leadership of the Free Democrats of Talossa received a request from a party member for an urgent debate on the party's platform and leadership in the run-up to the 59th Cosa election.

The FreeDems leadership have decided by majority vote, under Article 9 of the Party Constitution, to accede to this request. Given the impending election, this Extraordinary Convention will be held as quickly as possible, from September 1 to September 8 - i.e. starting tomorrow Talossan time.

The FreeDems leadership have also decided, unusually, that this Convention will be held entirely open to public observation, on the FreeDems board on Wittenberg.

Anyone wishing to join Talossa's strongest challengers to the incumbent government are encouraged to inform @the Party Secretary or myself ASAP.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Good for you guys :-)  it's always a good thing when people are doing interesting stuff!

I'm really glad that the party board idea has caught on. It's funny, I used to advocate for more forums, but I really think that centralizing our community and conducting more party business on Witt has been a great thing for the country. Hopefully in the future, it will become the norm for every party to conduct their business on Witt.

I look forward to your convention! :-)
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein