[FORA TALOSSA] 59th GE Party Debate

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, September 18, 2023, 01:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Fora Talossa presents the 59th General Election Party Debate

FreeDems Seneschal candidate Miestra Schiva and TNC Seneschal candidate Braneu Excelsio debate pertinent issues as Talossans go to the ballot box in the Kingdom's 59th General Election

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

Leave it to a non-native English speaker to teach me a new English word: "vituperation" XD

I feel like this was a very productive conversation, thank you to Miestra Schiva and Braneu Excelsio for taking the time, and I hope it's a step in the right direction to rebuilding trust, reconciliation, and a more unified kingdom!
The Fulbright Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy & Whisky Society
Membreu dal Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat on September 18, 2023, 02:28:08 PMLeave it to a non-native English speaker to teach me a new English word: "vituperation" XD

I feel like this was a very productive conversation, thank you to Miestra Schiva and Braneu Excelsio for taking the time, and I hope it's a step in the right direction to rebuilding trust, reconciliation, and a more unified kingdom!

I would like to think so too. Do you still think the Free Democrats spend our time "grandstanding with vitriol" (as XPB put it?)

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan