News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Happy to see

Started by Tric'hard Lenxheir, September 26, 2023, 07:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tric'hard Lenxheir

When I first joined Talossa I was assigned to Vuode and I was very excited. However my excitement quickly diminished about Vuode. It quickly became apparent that at the time there were only about 3 active citizens (including myself) and I was immediately thrust into a position of leadership that I was neither prepared for or truly wanted. As near as I can tell I was soon the ONLY active citizen still here after Viteu renounced his citizenship. I am so happy to see new citizens joining the ranks of the Vuodean citizenship and looking to take positions of leadership. I am currently the Senator of Vuode and since we currently have no presiding officer or premier and I think I may be the only active member of the Estats Xhenerais I will start a thread as soon as the national elections are complete for the happy citizens of Vuode to claim their seats in said chambers. Once that step is complete we will begin the process of electing a new presiding officer and premier and then...I will step back and watch Vuode become a thriving province!
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Hopefully now that there can be a new Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais, more Vuodeans will become active.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on October 10, 2023, 07:50:07 AMHopefully now that there can be a new Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais, more Vuodeans will become active.

I sure hope so! The first order of business would be for our esteemed new Cunstaval to dissolve the "current" Estats Xhenerais so that people can claim seats in the next Grand Session...unfortunately I have no idea what number the next Grand Session will be LOL
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on October 10, 2023, 03:24:46 PM
Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on October 10, 2023, 07:50:07 AMHopefully now that there can be a new Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais, more Vuodeans will become active.

I sure hope so! The first order of business would be for our esteemed new Cunstaval to dissolve the "current" Estats Xhenerais so that people can claim seats in the next Grand Session...unfortunately I have no idea what number the next Grand Session will be LOL

Grand Session XVI
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal