Request for the Appointment of a New Governor for the Province of Florencia

Started by mximo, October 01, 2023, 09:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mximo

Dear Constable of Florencia Dame Litz Cjantscheir,

I hope this message finds you well and in good spirits. I am writing to address a matter of great importance concerning the administration of the province of Florencia. It is with a sense of responsibility and duty that I bring this matter to your esteemed attention.

Following my recent election as a Senator, I am, regrettably, unable to continue in my role as Governor of Florencia, as the constitution of our province clearly stipulates that one individual cannot hold both positions concurrently. As a devoted servant of the people of Florencia, I firmly believe in upholding the constitution and maintaining the integrity of our governance structure.

Given this, I find it imperative to ensure that the province is not left without proper governance and management. Thus, I respectfully and urgently request you, as the Constable of Florencia, to exercise your authority and appoint a new Governor promptly. This action will ensure the continuation of effective governance, maintaining stability, and serving the best interests of our citizens.

I have every confidence in your judgment to select a qualified and dedicated individual who will diligently serve the people of Florencia and uphold the values and principles that guide our province. I am willing to offer my assistance and support during this transition to ensure a smooth and effective handover of responsibilities to the new Governor.

Thank you very much for your understanding and prompt attention to this matter. I believe that under your wise leadership, the province of Florencia will continue to thrive and serve as a beacon of good governance within the Kingdom of Talossa.

Yours sincerely,

Mximo Carbonèl

Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator