News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Nomination of a new governor

Started by mximo, October 01, 2023, 09:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mximo

Dear Constable of Florencia Dame Litz Cjantscheir,

I hope this message finds you well and in good spirits. I am writing to address a matter of great importance concerning the administration of the province of Florencia. It is with a sense of responsibility and duty that I bring this matter to your esteemed attention.

Following my recent election as a Senator, I am, regrettably, unable to continue in my role as Governor of Florencia, as the constitution of our province clearly stipulates that one individual cannot hold both positions concurrently. As a devoted servant of the people of Florencia, I firmly believe in upholding the constitution and maintaining the integrity of our governance structure.

Given this, I find it imperative to ensure that the province is not left without proper governance and management. Thus, I respectfully and urgently request you, as the Constable of Florencia, to exercise your authority and appoint a new Governor promptly. This action will ensure the continuation of effective governance, maintaining stability, and serving the best interests of our citizens.

I have every confidence in your judgment to select a qualified and dedicated individual who will diligently serve the people of Florencia and uphold the values and principles that guide our province. I am willing to offer my assistance and support during this transition to ensure a smooth and effective handover of responsibilities to the new Governor.

Thank you very much for your understanding and prompt attention to this matter. I believe that under your wise leadership, the province of Florencia will continue to thrive and serve as a beacon of good governance within the Kingdom of Talossa.

Yours sincerely,

Mximo Carbonèl
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN

Azul,

For the record (just so anyone doesn't think I'm ignoring the above), I was removed as Constable of Florencia back in July 2019 by King John and the Crown assumed back the duties of that office. 

Link: https://talossa.proboards.com/thread/13543/removal-constable

Therefore I am unable to act on the above. 

I have been in contact with King John regarding the above and I am sure he'll respond in due course. 

— Litz

Litz Cjantscheir LLB, LLM
Senior Justice/Judge of the Cort Pü Inalt

mximo

Azul,

Thank you very much for you answer.

Now we can ask the King.

Sincerely,

Mximo Carbonèl
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

mximo

Azul,

We still need a new governor... ;)))

Mximo Carbonèl
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

mximo

Azul,

No... and I have no twin brother.

Mximo Carbonèl
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I can take it on but as a member of a new party: the Royalist People's Party. If any of the current parties receiving representation provincially want to cooperate then I would step into the role.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

mximo

Of Course I see no problem.

Go go go ;))

Mximo Carbonèl

Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: mximo on November 04, 2023, 04:34:51 PMOf Course I see no problem.

Go go go ;))

Mximo Carbonèl

Thank you Senator Carbonèl. I will be ready to convene the latest Nimlet session once I hear from the official appointing authority, I believe Constable @Dame Litz Cjantscheir, UrN
As a Royalist People's Party member and Governor-designate we will then need to appoint and convene members and establish confidence in a vote.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

mximo

As soon as your appointment is confirmed by the constable, we will be able to open the Nimlet. I will claim the seats of the TNC in order to vote of confidence in you as Governor.

Mximo Carbonèl
Senator from Florencia
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: mximo on November 04, 2023, 08:33:37 PMAs soon as your appointment is confirmed by the constable, we will be able to open the Nimlet. I will claim the seats of the TNC in order to vote of confidence in you as Governor.

Mximo Carbonèl
Senator from Florencia

Thank you very much

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight