News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Many thanks

Started by mximo, October 01, 2023, 09:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mximo

Dear Fellow Citizens of Florencia,

I am penning down this message with profound gratitude in my heart. It is an immense honor and privilege to have earned your trust and support in the recent election. I am deeply moved by your faith in my vision and my commitment to our beautiful nacho shaped province of Florencia.

I want to express my sincerest thanks for every vote, every word of encouragement, and every expression of support. Your trust fuels my resolve to work even harder and with more dedication for the well-being and prosperity of our community.

As your senator, I am committed to representing your interests and aspirations with integrity, transparency, and determination. I will tirelessly strive to advance the values and ideals that bind us together and to contribute to building a brighter future for all residents of Florencia.

I am eager to work collaboratively with all of you to achieve our shared goals and I remain open to any suggestions, concerns, or ideas that can improve life in our province.

Thank you once again for your trust and support. Together, let's build a stronger, more inclusive, and more prosperous Florencia.

Warm regards,

Mximo Carbonèl
Elected Senator, Province of Florencia
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator