News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[Cantzelerïă/Chancery] Newly Elected Senators

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, October 02, 2023, 02:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Under El.Lex.B.9, it is my duty to inform the three newly elected senators (@Glüc da Dhi S.H., and @mximo) that they are required to remit to the Burgermeister of Inland Revenue, @xpb "a registration fee of 3¤20 (three louise and twenty bence, equivalent to $5 USD) to each successful candidate in a Senäts election."

As such, before I can seat you as a Senator, I will need confirmation from the Burgermeister that your fee has been submitted. The payment may be sent via PayPal to stamps@talossa.com or through any other means you arrange with the Burgermeister.

Secretár d'Estat/Secretary of State
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on October 02, 2023, 02:20:24 PMUnder El.Lex.B.9, it is my duty to inform the three newly elected senators ( @Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat, @Glüc da Dhi S.H., and @mximo) that they are required to remit to the Burgermeister of Inland Revenue, @xpb "a registration fee of 3¤20 (three louise and twenty bence, equivalent to $5 USD) to each successful candidate in a Senäts election."

As such, before I can seat you as a Senator, I will need confirmation from the Burgermeister that your fee has been submitted. The payment may be sent via PayPal to stamps@talossa.com or through any other means you arrange with the Burgermeister.

Secretár d'Estat/Secretary of State

Not that I wish to disagree :-D but did the Premieir of Maricopa select me as Senator since it was declared a tie?
The Fulbright Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy & Whisky Society
Membreu dal Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa

I'm seeking an advisory opinion from the CpI as there are three possible interpretations and I don't want to get this wrong.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

mximo

Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on October 02, 2023, 02:46:49 PMI'm seeking an advisory opinion from the CpI as there are three possible interpretations and I don't want to get this wrong.

Thank you for doing this, Txec.
It is also really nice to see the Judiciary being utilized.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

Since this appears to be resolved, I will direct the newly-elected Senators to the Senats board, where a call for nominations for Lord President (Mençei) has been made.

https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=2780.0
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Quote from: Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu on October 06, 2023, 09:13:00 AMSince this appears to be resolved, I will direct the newly-elected Senators to the Senats board, where a call for nominations for Lord President (Mençei) has been made.

We await the tie-breaker from Maricopa before the newly elected Senator can be seated.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on October 06, 2023, 09:34:46 AM
Quote from: Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu on October 06, 2023, 09:13:00 AMSince this appears to be resolved, I will direct the newly-elected Senators to the Senats board, where a call for nominations for Lord President (Mençei) has been made.

We await the tie-breaker from Maricopa before the newly elected Senator can be seated.

Duly noted.  We thank the SoS for his diligence in this matter.
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

mximo

Azul,

Esteemed Secretary of state, can you confirm to me that you have received payment of the fees?

Sincerely,

Mximo Carbonèl
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Quote from: mximo on October 06, 2023, 01:38:47 PMAzul,

Esteemed Secretary of state, can you confirm to me that you have received payment of the fees?

Sincerely,

Mximo Carbonèl

Yes, I have been informed by the Burgermeister that the fees have been received for all political parties and the two elected Senators. We are awaiting a tie-breaker in Maricopa so no Senator has been elected from that province at this time.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

mximo

Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC