News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Estats Xhenerais

Started by Tric'hard Lenxheir, October 03, 2023, 12:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Well, since we have no presiding officer or premier and no moderator currently in Vuode I believe it falls to the Cunstaval to dissolve our current Estats Xhenerais (assuming I am reading the rules correctly). Once that is done I will create a thread for the purpose of claiming seats in the upcoming Estats Xhenerais. The really confusing thing here is that the previous leadership never updated the Wiki page so I don't even know which Grand Session is ending or beginning. More research will be needed.
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Correction, somehow I was named the new moderator for the provincial board (I should never have that much power *evil laughter*). Unfortunately we also have no Cunstaval to dissolve the current Estats Xhenerais, I reached out to the SoS and he is reaching out to the King to ask him to name a new Cunstaval. Hopefully this will be done quickly.

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I have been appointed by King John as the Cunstaval of Vuode. I will be posting a thread shortly dissolving any previous Estats Xhernais. Please let me know what else needs to be done to help get the government of Vuode up and running.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on October 10, 2023, 07:38:25 AMI have been appointed by King John as the Cunstaval of Vuode. I will be posting a thread shortly dissolving any previous Estats Xhernais. Please let me know what else needs to be done to help get the government of Vuode up and running.

I am looking through the Constitution and cannot find anything saying who has to make a call for claiming of seats in the Estats Xhenerais so...since we have no current officers I would suggest that this should fall upon you to create a thread for citizens to claim seats. (Please?)

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on October 10, 2023, 03:34:37 PM
Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on October 10, 2023, 07:38:25 AMI have been appointed by King John as the Cunstaval of Vuode. I will be posting a thread shortly dissolving any previous Estats Xhernais. Please let me know what else needs to be done to help get the government of Vuode up and running.

I am looking through the Constitution and cannot find anything saying who has to make a call for claiming of seats in the Estats Xhenerais so...since we have no current officers I would suggest that this should fall upon you to create a thread for citizens to claim seats. (Please?)

Done
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal