News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Message to your Royal Highness King John I

Started by mximo, October 06, 2023, 10:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mximo

Your Royal Highness, King John I,

I hope this message finds you in the best of health and spirits. I write to bring to your attention an urgent matter concerning the province of Florencia. It has come to our notice that the province is currently without a constable, which leaves a significant void in the administration and governance of the region.

Considering the importance of Florencia to the kingdom, it is crucial that we address this absence promptly. Therefore, I humbly request that you consider appointing a new governor to ensure stability, uphold the rule of law, and continue the progress and prosperity that the province has enjoyed under your benevolent reign.

Your swift action in this regard will not only safeguard the interests of the people of Florencia but also strengthen the unity and coherence of our great kingdom.

Mximo Carbonèl
Elected Florencia Senator
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

The King wrote me the other day to say that he'd be appointing someone soon :)
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein