News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Constabulary Appointments

Started by King John, October 09, 2023, 05:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King John

We, John Regeu, etc etc, do hereby

1)  Acknowledge the long service of Çesli da Chilseu as Our Cunstaval for Vuode, thank her for her time as Cunstaval, and relieve her of the office;

2)  Appoint S:reu Txec da Nordselva to the now-vacant Cunstavalsqab da Vuode, with thanks, and the assurance that he is unlikely to find his new duties particularly burdensome;

3)  Relinquish the Cunstavalsqab of Florencia, which We have for some time held in Our own right;

4)  Appoint (or actually reappoint) Dama Litz Cjantscheir as Our Constable for Florencia.

Given under Our hand Royal at the city of Centennial in Colorado this ninth day of October in the year of salvation 2023 being the Feast of Saint Denis and his Companions, Martyrs, of the independence of Talossa the forty-fourth, and of Our reign the seventeenth.

John Regeu

mximo

Your Majesty King John I,

I have received your message regarding the Cunstavalsqab of Florencia. I deeply respect and understand the historical and political significance of this position and your decision to hold it in your own right for a period.

Furthermore, I wholeheartedly support the reappointment of Dama Litz Cjantscheir as the Constable for Florencia. Her dedication, expertise, and loyalty to the crown have been evident throughout her service, and I believe she will continue to serve with distinction and honor.

I remain committed to the well-being and prosperity of our kingdom. Please know that my actions have always been, and will always be, in the best interest of our people.

Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Thank you King John for the honor. I look forward to serving the people of Vuode.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal