News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Assembly of Benito Seats Distribution, 59th Cosa

Started by Sir Lüc, October 19, 2023, 10:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Lüc

Guess I'll do the thing myself. The following parties received votes for the Assembly (five PRESENT ballots were also returned):

FreeDems: 4
TNC: 2
NPW: 1
PdR: 1

As such, the apportionment is as follows. The Hare quota being 8/11, the following situation occurs:

PartyVotes/QuotaWhole seatsRemainder
FreeDems5.550.5
TNC2.7520.75
PdR1.37510.375
NPW1.37510.375

As 9 whole seats were assigned, two more seats are assigned to the two parties with the largest remainders, which are the TNC and FreeDems.

The final allocation is therefore:

FreeDems: 6
TNC: 3
NPW: 1
PdR: 1
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

Sir Lüc

Party leaders, please assign your seats.

@Miestră Schivă, UrN for the FreeDems (6 seats)
@þerxh Sant-Enogat for the TNC (3 seats)
@Mic'haglh Autófil, SMC MC EiP for the PdR (1 seat)
Unclear at this time who holds the NPW leadership, but I'm going to tentatively assume that @Iason Taiwos would get to assign the single NPW seat.

Seat allocations:
Freedem: 6 to Lüc da Schir
TNC: 3 to Francesco Manzella
NPW: 1 unallocated
PdR: 1 unallocated
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB

In my free time:
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Yes, hello. I assign all 6 seats to Lüc da Schir.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Sir Lüc

Heads up: since a majority of the Assembly is now seated, and there's the no small matter of a Senatorial seat to be filled by appointment before the First Clark, we should hurry up and vote on a new Maestro pretty soon.

Party leaders should consider assigning their seats in an expedited manner (though seats that get filled midway through the Maestro election will be free to join in the vote.)
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB

In my free time:

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: Sir Lüc on October 21, 2023, 06:53:12 AMHeads up: since a majority of the Assembly is now seated, and there's the no small matter of a Senatorial seat to be filled by appointment before the First Clark, we should hurry up and vote on a new Maestro pretty soon.

Party leaders should consider assigning their seats in an expedited manner (though seats that get filled midway through the Maestro election will be free to join in the vote.)
Sorry for delay, you'll have TNC seats allocation no later than sunday 1.30pm CDT
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

Sir Lüc

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on October 21, 2023, 01:45:05 PM
Quote from: Sir Lüc on October 21, 2023, 06:53:12 AMHeads up: since a majority of the Assembly is now seated, and there's the no small matter of a Senatorial seat to be filled by appointment before the First Clark, we should hurry up and vote on a new Maestro pretty soon.

Sorry for delay, you'll have TNC seats allocation no later than sunday 1.30pm CDT

No worries, that's perfectly acceptable!
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB

In my free time:

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on October 21, 2023, 01:45:05 PM
Quote from: Sir Lüc on October 21, 2023, 06:53:12 AMParty leaders should consider assigning their seats in an expedited manner (though seats that get filled midway through the Maestro election will be free to join in the vote.)
All three TNC seats allocated to [mention]Francesco Manzella [/mention] ! Let's all work for more active provinces and the development of local cultures.
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

Sir Lüc

Let it be known that, unless I hear any objections:

- @Mic'haglh Autófil, SMC MC EiP is automatically assigned the lone PdR seat;

- @Iason Taiwos is automatically assigned the lone NPW seat.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB

In my free time: