News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Azul everyone :)

Started by lunastrea, May 19, 2020, 03:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lunastrea

Azul!

My name's Luna Astrea :) .I'm looking forward to learn more and more about this community. As you can see, I'm a new girl here and I'd be honored if someone could explain me something.

I don't mind the subject, I'll read it with pleasure.

Graschcias!

DaveJones

Glad to be here with you  :)

Eðo Grischun

Quote from: Luna Astrea on May 19, 2020, 03:27:50 PM
Azul!

My name's Luna Astrea :) .I'm looking forward to learn more and more about this community. As you can see, I'm a new girl here and I'd be honored if someone could explain me something.

I don't mind the subject, I'll read it with pleasure.

Graschcias!

Hi.  Following on from previous posts/messages...

There was a slight issue concerning the use of a nickname with the application.  I have spoken with Cabinet members and what we think would be best is for you to be able to use the nickname as your forum display name as you want, but meanwhile and for the duration of your 15 day immigration period to include your verified identity in your forum signature. After you become a full citizen you can remove that name from the signature.

In the meantime, I suggest that you could look into adopting a Talossan translation for your name(s).  This could be a good solution to your privacy concerns.  If you head over to the Talossan language sub board you can get the ball rolling on that.

Thanks for your patience while I looked into this for you.
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode