[Cantzelerïă/Chancery] Nominations for Seneschal

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, October 24, 2023, 07:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

As the First Clark is quickly approaching, party leaders @Miestră Schivă, UrN, @þerxh Sant-Enogat, and @Munditenens Tresplet should post their nominations for Seneschal. The First Clark begins on November 1, 2023, so the deadline for nominations is October 31, 2023.

Secretár d'Estat/Secretary of State
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

þerxh Sant-Enogat

The TNC is proud to nominate @Bråneu Excelsio as candidate for the position of Seneschal of Talossa.
Together, let's work towards a brighter future for the Kingdom, a Talossa that lives with harmony through intellect and joyful engagement !
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

Miestră Schivă, UrN

The Free Democrats of Talossa nominate Miestră Schivă for Seneschal.

Since the election, the FreeDems have been talking with the largest party in the Cosa, the TNC, on whether we could reach an agreement on a new Government that would have real cross-party support and build trust and dial down partisan bickering. If I am successful in this election, I pledge to make this a real thing; I would nominate a cross-party Cabinet according to proportions of Cosa seats (assuming the other parties were agreeable) and seek to build a true national consensus for administration and reforms.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Munditenens Tresplet

The party of DIEN is proud and excited to nominate Munditenens "Dien" Tresplet for Seneschal.

I would pledge to lead a unity government for as long as the parties wish it to last: both my opponents as co-Distains, equal representation in the Cabinet, no monarchy related legislation, and no VoC requirement. And of course, most importantly, our government would ensure that Péngöpäts finally becomes a province.
Munditenens Tresplet, O.SPM
Royal Governor of Péngöpäts

#KAYELLOW4EVR

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

As I must prepare for the Clark tomorrow, is there going to be a Seneschal before midnight TST today? If not, the Seneschal election must proceed according to law.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal