News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Question from an outsider

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, October 26, 2023, 05:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Is the new session of Vuode's legisature interested at all in changing your current provision for Senäts elections which requires candidates to nominate well in advance, with no write-ins, which means that (by my count) there has not been a competitive Senäts election in Vuode for at least 4 years?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on October 26, 2023, 05:23:11 PMIs the new session of Vuode's legisature interested at all in changing your current provision for Senäts elections which requires candidates to nominate well in advance, with no write-ins, which means that (by my count) there has not been a competitive Senäts election in Vuode for at least 4 years?

Where can one find the provisions for Senäts elections in Vuode? I looked through the Organic Law, El Lexhatx, the current Constitution of Vuode, and the Digest of Provincial Law of Vuode (all on the Wiki, much of which does need to be updated) and I haven't been able to find it. I was previously under the impression (for no reason other than not considering the alternative) that elections to the Senäts were uniform in procedure across all provinces.

Anyway, I don't see why it couldn't be something for the Estats Xhenerais to consider.

Edit: Oh, I see it now in the Vuode subforum.
Grefieir d'Abbavilla / Scribe of Abbavilla

Zirecteir dels Afaes Înphätseschti / Director of Home Affairs

Premieir da Vuode / Premier of Vuode