News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Provincial landmark

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, November 07, 2023, 02:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

So the Bureau of Home Affairs has gotten in touch requesting that each province provide, among other things,

"*For each province to register at least one landmark and at least one community with the National Registry"

I recommend that Fiova's landmark be the Bronze Fonz, located on the western border of Cuféir Canton.

Any better ideas? (Not sure what they mean by "community", maybe @Home Affairs can elaborate?)

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Bråneu Excelsio

Amazing read that was, big opposition to the Fonz, death threats, mystery novels with bodies found under the Bronze Fonz, how it was featured in a song, really fun to read.

Linked to the Bronze Fonz, there's this:

List of Public Art in Milwaukee.

I think that'd be a good read for other provinces.

I like the Bronze Fonz, I endorse it as well.

Iason Taiwos

I wish the Bronze Fonz was in Benito! I actually got to meet the real Fonz at a comic book convention a few years back. He was, you could say...cool...

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on November 07, 2023, 02:04:06 PMSo the Bureau of Home Affairs has gotten in touch requesting that each province provide, among other things,

"*For each province to register at least one landmark and at least one community with the National Registry"

I recommend that Fiova's landmark be the Bronze Fonz, located on the western border of Cuféir Canton.

Any better ideas? (Not sure what they mean by "community", maybe @Home Affairs can elaborate?)

According to an already existing definition on the National Registry wiki page, "A community is any form of organization lower than a province (i.e. canton, parish, township)." The National Registry was created by someone else over a decade ago, but never really got underway. I'm not really sure what they envisioned for it. I would say a community could be either a territorial subdivision with notable characteristics (for example, Abbavilla could be a community of Ataturk) or a group of people within a province with characteristics that distinguish them (for example, the Cjovani of Benito). It is possible that not all (or even most) provinces can be said to have "communities." It is kind of nebulous. I suppose it is my prerogative to refine and clarify such categories as they are used in this context.
Grefieir d'Abbavilla / Scribe of Abbavilla

Zirecteir dels Afaes Înphätseschti / Director of Home Affairs

Premieir da Vuode / Premier of Vuode