[STUFF] Creation of the Kingdom of Talossa on LinkedIn

Started by þerxh Sant-Enogat, November 18, 2023, 12:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

þerxh Sant-Enogat

La Ministrà à Sanavarh da Talossa àls Ultra-Fiovaes Folas

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Join Talossa on LinkedIn !

The Ministry of STUFF, in association with the Ministry of Immigration, is pleased to announce the opening of our presence on LinkedIn.

You cannot view this attachment.

LinkedIn, as a professional network, is an additional channel to increase the visibility of our Kingdom,
and increase its population, possibly with citizens who will be active in the different fields of our community.
The presence of Talossa on LinkedIn should generate some interest from scholars and professionals, and is a support to communicate on all the possible activities our kingdom can offer, whether it be Information Technology, Community Management, Political Science, Constitutional Law, Communications, Journalism, Administration...

Talossan citizens who volunteer are welcome to connect !
Everyone can create posts in this group, please help our Kingdom grow and shine, and create the attractiveness which will boost motivated immigration !

https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-kingdom-of-talossa/

http://linkedin.com/in/þerxh-sant-enogat-917156294

þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Sénéchal de Cézembre,

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@þerxh Sant-Enogat
Therxh, the new LinkedIn looks wonderful, are we updating Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, as well? We had pretty good growth in our Twitter followers but not as much on Facebook and Instagram during the last term. I do know there were several immigration applicants through our Instagram though.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on November 22, 2023, 08:10:34 PM@þerxh Sant-Enogat
Therxh, the new LinkedIn looks wonderful, are we updating Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, as well? We had pretty good growth in our Twitter followers but not as much on Facebook and Instagram during the last term. I do know there were several immigration applicants through our Instagram though.
Thanks Breneir, I contact you by PM to get the credentials for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Sénéchal de Cézembre,

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I can get them to you sometime today but @Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat should also have access to the credentials document as the most recent STUFF Minister.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on November 22, 2023, 08:10:34 PM@þerxh Sant-Enogat

I now also have access to X/Twitter, Instagram - first post done. Still looking for Facebook credentials !
Sénéchal de Cézembre,

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: þerxh Sant-Enogat on December 07, 2023, 12:35:11 PM

I now also have access to X/Twitter, Instagram - first post done. Still looking for Facebook credentials !

Awesome news. Thanks for updating us, Therxh!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight