News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Quick question

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, January 07, 2024, 08:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB Txec, I am not sure if you did it or not. But rather than unsticky someone actually locked the three threads I requested to be unstickied since it has been a three-months since the last election? Why?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I locked them. I also typically leave them stickier until the next election.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on January 07, 2024, 09:13:22 PMI locked them. I also typically leave them stickier until the next election.

So rather than tell me that you typically leave them stickied until the next election you ignored my request and then locked the threads? Why, Txec?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Ian Plätschisch

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on January 07, 2024, 09:24:47 PM
Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on January 07, 2024, 09:13:22 PMI locked them. I also typically leave them stickier until the next election.

So rather than tell me that you typically leave them stickied until the next election you ignored my request and then locked the threads? Why, Txec?
The better question is why are you so offended (or more likely, why are you pretending to be so offended) about this obviously trivial and mundane issue.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on January 07, 2024, 09:40:56 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on January 07, 2024, 09:24:47 PM

The better question is why are you so offended (or more likely, why are you pretending to be so offended) about this obviously trivial and mundane issue.

No, I am not offended. I am curious. That is usually what generates my questions.
In this case, I asked why he ignored my requests and locked the threads without a response until I asked now.
That question remains unanswered.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

My attention yesterday was on dealing with the renunciation of the Seneschal. Your request was somewhat trivial at that particular moment so I neglected to reply. Any more questions?
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on January 07, 2024, 09:51:00 PMMy attention yesterday was on dealing with the renunciation of the Seneschal. Your request was somewhat trivial at that particular moment so I neglected to reply. Any more questions?

Thank you Txec. Now you see why I think you will make a good king?
You even put a softening modifier in front of trivial. <3

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight