Main Menu

Embassy Website

Started by Iason Taiwos, February 07, 2024, 04:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Taiwos

Talossa's Ohio Embassy has a website.
Www.nerdynecessities.net
It's still under construction.
(Interested in trading card and role playing games? Nerdy Necessities is your place! Visit the website and consider doing business with us! Support a Talossan owned business! If you happen to be in the area, drop by for a visit!) (Come on, we need to drum up more business so Vitx can hire me as a full time employee. I'm tired of working in the bathtub factory!)
(Right now we are not offering discounts to fellow Talossans. But maybe someday...)

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Iason Taiwos on February 07, 2024, 04:39:39 PMTalossa's Ohio Embassy has a website.
Www.nerdynecessities.net
It's still under construction.
(Interested in trading card and role playing games? Nerdy Necessities is your place! Visit the website and consider doing business with us! Support a Talossan owned business! If you happen to be in the area, drop by for a visit!) (Come on, we need to drum up more business so Vitx can hire me as a full time employee. I'm tired of working in the bathtub factory!)
(Right now we are not offering discounts to fellow Talossans. But maybe someday...)

This is so awesome. Iason, I used to live just west of you in New Philadelphia!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre

Iason Taiwos

Iason Taiwos

I will say that the store is within a short walking distance from a number of decent purveyors of alcoholic beverages, so any Talossan who finds themselves in the area are welcome to a first round, on me. (Store discounts are still unavailable...for the time being.) (I'm hoping to get up there and get the Talossan flag installed soon, and get pics. Still looking for ideas on Talossan promotional literature we can leave next to the cash register.) (Are we supposed to have a plaque of official recognition of our Embassyhood? Who pays for that?)