Oraclâ magazine online and available once more...

Started by GV, June 14, 2020, 04:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GV

I'm having issues logging into the Wiki to put a link to the library, but here is what that link will be:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eXytUDHKO0jyoKhUibNEkJy5jqW1_m8x?usp=sharing

Note these editions of Oraclâ have all names of everyone not a public figure translated into Talossan per the Book of Names, 8th Edition.  This is the first time in probably fifteen years I have had the extant Oraclâ available online and publicly.

One request: anyone with issues 79-83 are asked to get them to me, as I have lost all my files pertaining to those.  It may be those issues have never existed and that in 2015 I skipped to issue 84 in error.  Thanks, all!

And thanks to the beautiful soul who years ago made the .pdf of issues 64-78 currently housed in the WikiLibrary, as I had lost my own files for issues 72-78.

GV

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

The wiki has been down for a bit over a week.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein