[TERPELAZIUN] Seneschal / Defense

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, April 02, 2024, 03:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Estimat Túischac'h, I rise with a question for the Seneschal. Does he agree that the Minister of Defense has responded to this Terpelaziun from Senator Plätschisch appropriately, given that previous Ministers of Defense have answered similar questions courteously and informatively?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on April 02, 2024, 03:02:09 PMEstimat Túischac'h, I rise with a question for the Seneschal. Does he agree that the Minister of Defense has responded to this Terpelaziun from Senator Plätschisch appropriately, given that previous Ministers of Defense have answered similar questions courteously and informatively?

This question has gone unanswered for a week and I would like the Túischac'h to give the Seneschál the hurry-up on this.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

þerxh Sant-Enogat

Sorry for my late answer. I think that the Minister of Defense has responded to this Terpelaziun with a sense of humour that is typical to Army persons, and which may seem a bit rude to us civilians. I understand his answer actually means "well... nothing new really.".
þerxh Sant-Enogat, SMC, MC
Seneschal, Minister of Immigration, Minister of STUFF,
Sénéchal de Cézembre,
Duceu del TNC / Congreßeu Naziunal da Talossa
Former Prospective Citizen