News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

CENTRASEIRĂ - Episode 3: Better late than never

Started by Sir Lüc, June 16, 2024, 06:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Lüc

Hey, woah, is this still a thing? Apparently so! (And no longer about just cycling!)

Listen to me and Glüc ramble on about politics, TCAT and TMT20 in the third installment of Centraseiră, the podcast whose hosts forget to even mention the name of!

Feel free to use the timestamps to skip the politics or jump to TMT20 or whatever you feel like doing!
(But we do give free advice about TCAT picks, so you might want to stay around for that)

In this episode:
- Lüc really wants to let you know he doesn't really know anything about anything;
- Glüc reveals he's a Derek Gee stan (and really wants you not to pick Fabio Jakobsen);
- Lüc recounts his under-the-shower shenanigans;
- Glüc's addiction to fantasy sports meets the Euros;
- Lüc puts his shoe in the other foot;
- Glüc presents his totally scientific 100% accurate prediction for the 60th Cosă.

But mostly:
- We chat about the currently underway GE for the 60th Cosă;
- We discuss who to pick and who not to pick in the upcoming second leg of TCAT 2024, shadowing Tour de France 2024;
- We talk about TMT20 and how things are panning out in the current edition of Talossa's topmost cultural event.

We hope you enjoy! (And if you're here for the cycling, we hope you join us for TCAT France 2024, signups open next week!)
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB MC
Finance Minister / Ministreu dals Finançuns
Deputy Secretary of State / Distain Secretar d'Estat
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Gluc, thank you for acknowledging that there are some valid points being made.

I'm not defending the principle based on a grudge, Lüc, nor was I interested in running the TNC again as I had supported the rise of Therxh and Braneu as new party leaders but I'm not going to agree to bad decisions which is what the Agreement was. And I'm still not clear what the perceived slight is that I would be reacting to from Txec. Do you know? And if you don't why would you not accept that the simpler explanation is that I actually care deeply about the issue at stake here. I started my effort on this issue close to when the Secretary of State took on the role of Party President. The cause of my effort is pretty obviously aligned with what I've been saying repeatedly...that we should have a Secretary of State who is prohibited from doing what the FreeDems and Txec have already done once.

The rest of the controversy is partly related to my own admittedly abrasive argumentation. I do think that it has been too easy for people to evade the deeper issue through that excuse but acknowledge playing a part in making it available.

But this is also a FreeDems effort to thread the needle (not take responsibility for their own breaching of the norm, protect a friend, and appear to care about an issue for which their past actions indicate significant practical flexibility when the day-to-day needs-read Miestra needed a break apparently-overwhelm commitment to principles).

I have repeatedly offered solutions. One which Txec said he would consider (an internal Chancery policy) which was never acted on. Another which an entire committee was formed to block the Ziu from voting on. Which makes me wonder...who is acting on a grudge here?

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre