News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Estats Xhenerais

Started by Tric'hard Lenxheir, July 02, 2024, 12:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Does anyone know who is supposed to disolve the current Estats Xhenerais and when we open the thread for citizens to claim their seat for the next Estats Xhenerais?
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator and Man Without A Party)

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on July 02, 2024, 12:25:29 AMDoes anyone know who is supposed to disolve the current Estats Xhenerais and when we open the thread for citizens to claim their seat for the next Estats Xhenerais?

As Cunstaval of Vuode, it is my duty to dissolve each Grand Session. Therefore, I hereby dissolve the Grand Session.

Cunstaval da Vuode
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Eðo Grischun

Article III, Section 3

The States General is instantly and automatically dissolved (and also convened) without interaction required. It would have automatically dissolved when the previous Cosa was dissolved. The next session will automatically begin when the next Cosa is seated. This was by design in case the province ever suffered from an inactive Constable, Premier, or other officer.
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Bentxamì Puntmasleu

I'm sorry for my low level of activity lately. I'm getting back into the swing of things now. I am glad to see that Citizen Grischun is back. He and I never interacted much, as I became a citizen around the time he appears to have begun his hiatus. As a Milwaukeean, I am impressed by the geographical and cultural knowledge he has about Metropolitan Talossa, as evidenced by his wiki edits.

Eðo, you are from Scotland, no? Have you ever made a Haxh?
Grefieir d'Abbavilla / Scribe of Abbavilla

Ministreu dels Afaes Útphätseschti / Minister of Foreign Affairs

Zirecteir dels Afaes Înphätseschti / Director of Home Affairs