News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Resignation as Backend Secretary

Started by Sir Lüc, July 15, 2024, 10:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Lüc

Azul, my new office of Finance Minister being incompatible with any Permanent Secretary positions, I hereby resign as Backend Secretary, effective as soon as a successor is appointed by the new Technology Minister.

Given that such a successor is already known, as the previous Technology Minister @Danihel Txechescu has agreed to continue his stewardship of the Talossan web presence as the new PermSec, I'd like to take a moment to give heartfelt thanks to Danihel for his decision and for his exemplary service in Cabinet.

I am taking advantage of these last hours to complete my last handover of credentials from the old Cabinet to the new, after which I shall wait for the new PermSec to be appointed to transfer to him control over everything covered by the job description.

--Lüc, demissionary Backend PermSec
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB MC
Finance Minister / Ministreu dals Finançuns
Deputy Secretary of State / Distain Secretar d'Estat
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

Sir Lüc

May I also note, as I am about to leave the Civil Service for the second time (and this time not to leave Talossa!), how much of a pleasure being a part of it has been, no matter who was serving as the Seneschal, as the Minister overseeing my position or any other elected officials I was working with - @Miestră Schivă, UrN , @Breneir Tzaracomprada , @Bråneu Excelsio , @þerxh Sant-Enogat , @Danihel Txechescu , @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu and probably others I am forgetting at the moment.

Nothing is perfect, but lots has been done and overcome together. I sincerely hope the spirit of nonpartisan service to Talossa will persist in the months and years ahead.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB MC
Finance Minister / Ministreu dals Finançuns
Deputy Secretary of State / Distain Secretar d'Estat
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Sir Luc, it has been my pleasure to work with you as well and I appreciate your toleration of my orneriness. Thank you for your invaluable service as Backend Secretary. I join your call for a continuation of the spirit of nonpartisan service to Talossa.

GV

Quote from: Sir Lüc on July 15, 2024, 10:20:09 AMAzul, my new office of Finance Minister being incompatible with any Permanent Secretary positions, I hereby resign as Backend Secretary, effective as soon as a successor is appointed by the new Technology Minister.

Given that such a successor is already known, as the previous Technology Minister @Danihel Txechescu has agreed to continue his stewardship of the Talossan web presence as the new PermSec, I'd like to take a moment to give heartfelt thanks to Danihel for his decision and for his exemplary service in Cabinet.

I am taking advantage of these last hours to complete my last handover of credentials from the old Cabinet to the new, after which I shall wait for the new PermSec to be appointed to transfer to him control over everything covered by the job description.

--Lüc, demissionary Backend PermSec

Azul, Lüc!  I need new credentials to access the Witt and Wiki backup utilities.  I'm good on backing up talossa.ca

Thanks so much!

- GV, Royal Archivist