[Terpelaziun] STUFF Minister

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, August 06, 2024, 03:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Túischac'h, I rise to submit an enquiry to the STUFF Minister.

We are still early in the Government's term so I wanted to be sure what to expect with respect to social media postings, Infoteca updating, and the issuing of La C'hronica.

The last posts on Twitter and Instagram were on July 24th and July 23rd respectively. What do you expect to be the frequency of STUFF's postings to our Government social media channels? And do you plan to continue making updates to Infoteca and distribute La C'hronica at the beginning of each month?

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Forgot to tag the STUFF Minister: @Braneuvalescu (Note: I could not find another username for you Braneu. I hope this is the correct one)

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Just stepping in here. The Minister of STUFF has been on leave and will be resuming his duties this coming weekend. I'm sure he'll answer the substantive parts of your question at that point. But Government policy is to continue to issue La C'hronica and to maintain Infoteca (I'm personally not a fan but majority rules, lol).

Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on August 06, 2024, 03:27:30 PMJust stepping in here. The Minister of STUFF has been on leave and will be resuming his duties this coming weekend. I'm sure he'll answer the substantive parts of your question at that point. But Government policy is to continue to issue La C'hronica and to maintain Infoteca (I'm personally not a fan but majority rules, lol).

Thank you Seneschal, I look forward to his answers but do have a supplementary question. Was this leave communicated outside of cabinet? We just had a Maricopan Poker Tournament which was hosted by the STUFF Minister so I am surprised at this news.

Bråneu Excelsio

- I was out for a few days but everything is going back to normal. These are very busy times for people working in schools/uni.
- La Infoteca is now updated.
- La C'hronica will be updated up to july in the next 7 days.
- The STUFF deputies have very specific task that are not related to Social media: the IDs and content creation. This contents will be properly displayed to the world in a few days as well.
- The STUFF calendar of posting was set to have a post every 3 days but I then personally felt like it was too much too quick, so I'll aim to post once a week at least, so at the end of the cosa, that will be the average posts per account.
Distáin. Minister of Defence. Minister of STUFF. COFFEE founder.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on August 06, 2024, 04:40:24 PM- I was out for a few days but everything is going back to normal. These are very busy times for people working in schools/uni.
- La Infoteca is now updated.
- La C'hronica will be updated up to july in the next 7 days.
- The STUFF deputies have very specific task that are not related to Social media, the IDs and content creation. This contents will be properly displayed to the world in a few days as well.
- The STUFF calendar of posting was set to have a post every 3 days but I then personally felt like it was too much too quick, so I'll aim to post once a week at least, so at the end of the cosa, that will be the average posts per account.

I thank Minister Excelsio for his detailed reply. I will follow up in September.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I would like to add that I'm not convinced of the idea that all State functionaries should have to *publicly* announce their comings and goings. No-one does Talossa full-time.

Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"They proved me right, they proved me wrong, but they could never last this long"

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on August 06, 2024, 07:06:18 PMI would like to add that I'm not convinced of the idea that all State functionaries should have to *publicly* announce their comings and goings. No-one does Talossa full-time.

I agree, not all, and not legally required but it seems like a reasonable expectation for cabinet-level officials, especially if the amount of time is over, say, a week. I appreciate both you and Bråneu's informing the Ziu in your reply.